Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atascosa View Post
    It was Billy Horschel
    Thanks for the memories! Hadn't he been riding a hot streak and had won the Player's but the pick had already been made?

Comment

Hey CookeMerkel, thanks for the post. I did not quote it because my feelings would be just as long. Will say it got my blood running. I hope our guys will get out there and look at Team EU like Arnie, Jack, Hogan and a lot of others would and just just beat the snot out of them. Play it with sportsmanship but cut their hearts out.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        That must have been an awesome time being on the bag for him

Yes hard to believe.

I have no ideas on how to get something going with this format

I'm in for what ever you come up with.
        It was a lifetime of memories in 5 hours.

It will wind up being a random draw for something, just not sure what I will come up with yet.

Comment

TV and online schedules

SCHEDULE All times ET RYDERCUP.COM AND APPSTV BROADCASTTHURSDAY11:00 AM - NOON OPENING CEREMONIES 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM CAPTAIN'S CONFERENCES 11:00 AM - NOON FRIDAY2:00 AM - 7:00 AM MORNING FEATURED MATCH 7:40 AM - 12:40 PM AFTERNOON FEATURED MATCH 2:00 PM - MIDNIGHT LIVE REPLAY 2:00 AM - 1:00 PM…

Comment

Get the latest golf, now. Follow along as we publish live pga news coverage of your favorite tour player and their performance each week.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
              Thanks for the memories! Hadn't he been riding a hot streak and had won the Player's but the pick had already been made?
              I believe he went 2nd-1st-1st to win the FedEx Cup, but didn't get picked because the team had already been set... probably could have used him that year!

Comment

not sure if anyone has seen this. Rory missed a putt, guy gives him crap and gets called out. Sinks the put in

Hazeltine appears to be lit. No clue who this guy is, but Twitter reports that he heckled Rory after missing a relatively simple putt. Per CBS's Kyle Porter, Henrik Stenson pulled the dude from the crowd and offered him a cool hundo if he could sink it (UPDATE: It may have been Justin Rose who…

Comment

May also be a little jealous of that guy

Comment

Wow

Comment

Not sure if it was Rory but one of the teammates put a $100 down by the ball so that makes it even better!

Comment

If the ball would have missed it would have rolled another 50ft. Looks like some fast greens

Comment

U s a....u s a....u s a!

Ok I give up. No matter what I do it will not make all of the letters capitalized. Ugh.

Comment

Usa! Usa! Usa!

That is annoying
                            BTHO EU!
                            Last edited by 18ncs; 09-30-2016, 12:00 AM.

Comment

A.M. Pairings

CHASKA, Minn. -- After months of anticipation, the 2016 Ryder Cup is finally here. During Thursday afternoon's Opening Ceremony at Hazeltine National, Ryder Cup USA Captain Davis Love III and European Captain Darren Clarke revealed their pairings for Friday morning's Foursomes session.

Comment

Two Texas boys leading off!

Comment

Working...
                                X