College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck in the Supers!

Sounds like the Texas target is David Pierce at Tulane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's game day!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Good luck in the Supers!

Great coach!

Comment

Hullabaloo, Caneck, Caneck!

Comment

suns up guns up

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              Great coach!
              He definitely knows the state of Texas. I texted one of my coworkers who works in College and Pro Ball for us and he said, "Great Coach and even Better Person."

I hope he keeps Skip on the staff and goes out and hires a new hitting coach.

Comment

anybody know if you can still get tickets for the Aggie super?

Comment

Originally posted by TXraiderTK View Post
                  suns up guns up

Wreck Em

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                    It's game day!
                    378K views, 3.7K likes, 140 loves, 299 comments, 4.5K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Texas A&M Baseball: Speak of the devil...
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
                      anybody know if you can still get tickets for the Aggie super?
                      Only through 3rd party vendors or scalpers. They sold out in 30 mins.
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Good luck in the Supers!

Best man for the job! David is a great coach and has the Texas ties to recruit. He turns programs around and his assistant coach Shaw can get it done as well very good at picking high level players. Give them a year and you will see Texas winning a lot of games again.

Comment

I've watched that video at least a dozen times. It's best when you hook up to speakers and get it really loud !

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                            Best man for the job! David is a great coach and has the Texas ties to recruit. He turns programs around and his assistant coach Shaw can get it done as well very good at picking high level players. Give them a year and you will see Texas winning a lot of games again.
                            Skippers Dugout ?@SkippersDugout David Pierce we hear is close to inking a deal at Alabama. If Texas wants him they'll have to move fast.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                              Skippers Dugout ?@SkippersDugout David Pierce we hear is close to inking a deal at Alabama. If Texas wants him they'll have to move fast.
                              Interesting. I heard Bama was going to open the checkbook for this hire. I really thought Pierce would end up the coach at Rice after Graham. This could be a ploy by Bama to make Texas sign their coach, so now their job becomes the most attractive in the country once Texas has their guy.

Comment

Is the Aggies game at 6 or 8? I'm seeing two different things

Comment

Working...
                                X