public land around aledo tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

public land around aledo tx

Me and a buddy will be there next weekend celebrating veterans day on a guided duck hunt. Does anybody know of some public land maybe around the trinity river. Ive looked on the internet but cant find anything. Were looking for a place to camp and deer hunt or either duck hunt the evenings were not on the guided hunt thanks

Will require the Annual Public Hunting Permit (APH) $48

APH Map booklet - http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwild...able_contents/

Look at Public Hunt Region 4 Dallas/FtWorth

Make sure you check each Unit Legal Game Box to make sure the Unit allow deer or waterfowl as a legal species. If it does not list it, it may not be hunted.

Comment

thanks I looked on the website. We are hunting in Aledo tx and I cant find any type 2 land within a hour of Aledo so does anybody know of some corp land close to there? I looked on google maps and there are a few lakes in the area but I cant get the names of them to look up info

Comment

U can hunt Whitney.....its only 1hr from.there...look up lake Whitney.com for permits regs..good luck...

Comment

Thanks that's where we originally were gonna go but I thought it was a lot further then a hour, but just googled it your right a hour and 10 mins away. Thanks

Comment

Good luck....to u guys...

Comment

Lake Aquilla is prolly less than an hour away from Aledo via FM1187 & I-35 south.

Comment

Working...
              X