Going live in SE Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going live in SE Texas

Hunting jefferson county just west of beaumont. Camera's are showing multiple legal bucks at this location with 2 legal bucks coming in every morning between 7 and 8, one is a for sure shooter 5.5+yrs old and the other is at least 3.5 possibly older both are 9pts, im after the older of the two. Wish me luck, i will update after daylight. Good luck to everyone else in the woodsthis morning..

Get Em.

Comment

Cant tell what it is but i have a deer in my set already.....this dang moon is like a mag light.

Comment

following ............................................ can we get some set up pic's ?????

Comment

Choot em . Good luck almost light.

Comment

Following!

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                  following ............................................ can we get some set up pic's ?????
                  Will do as soon as i get some better light. Quick stand summary: this stand is setup in a semi open heavily producing oak flat in the middle of my lease, i am hunting out of a 15' ladder stand with pretty nice cover (as you will soon see) i have a 5 gallon bucket feeder 10' up in between 2 pines literally 3' from a well used trail. The deer come down the trail from my SSE and leave to my north. The stand faces the SW and offers shots between 8 and 25 yards. I have been saving this set and only sat in it 1 time this season.

Comment

Tuned in here. Good luck.

Comment

Good luck this AM!

Comment

The wind has picked up substantially since I arrived an hour ago.....its swirling pretty bad.....but im here and im committed now, wish me luck!

Comment

And thanks for the well wishes gentlemen, i hope i knock one down for ya'lls entertainment!

Comment

Setup pictures

In front of me

To my left

To my right

Comment

Wow.....looks tropical!

Comment

Working...
                              X