No announcement yet.

Rinehart 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got to shoot the Rhinehart and it was pretty cool. There was a lot of people but I expected that. I ended up shooting a 469. I could of shot better if I hadn't forgot my binos on my dinning table. I shot a lot of 10s and 8s because I couldn't see rings. I was kind of let down by the distance to targets. Most were around 30 yards. Guess I was spoiled by Primes total archery challenge shoot earlier this year. It is better imo than the Rhinehart. I still had a lot of fun and will shoot it again next year.

Comment

Who's shootin the North american range toady ??

Yesterday day the African range was pretty nice but a little muddy hahhaa

Comment

I wanna give a big shout out to Adam "texmexboy210" I was having some difficulty with my Scott's rhino xt release not releasing right and he let me borrow his spare release to finish out the rest of the shoot yesterday . I ended up shooting a 493 on the African course . Went and bought another release so today I should be good to go !

Comment

No problem bud, just glad I was able to help you out.

Comment

Rinehart 100

My kids and I had a blast.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429495358.659939.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	24375693

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429495438.215737.jpg
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	24375701

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429495462.513024.jpg
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	24375702

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429495487.939973.jpg
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	24375703

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429495529.780611.jpg
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	24375704
            Last edited by TXBlkCld; 04-19-2015, 08:06 PM.

Comment

We had a blast, and I got to shoot with two of my favorite gals, my oldest and youngest daughters. This was the first R-100 for the youngest one, but I'm betting not her last.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                Kinda disappointed in CCR right now. I called the other day and asked about the latest the could start to shoot and the person that answered the phone asked another person and then told me no certain time just probably Ned to be there by 3-4 to be able to shoot a round before dark.

They drove in from Midland and got there at 3 and was told they couldn't shoot today.

Wife is mad at me and the kids are upset.
                I am sorry to hear about the confusion. I am assuming it was one of the Rinehart staff that said you could not shoot. They run the tournament and try to stay to set schedules as some of the locations they go to don't have as flexible hours as we do. However, we stay open until 9 and there is no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to shot. I know I had a few groups that showed up late on Saturday and I made sure they got out on the range. If you ever have a problem at CCR; please find Kyle, Willie, or myself (Charles). We'll make sure it gets squared away. Thanks for coming out and I hope you enjoyed the range after that.

Comment

Charles,

I would like to say thank you, my wife had called me when they arrived and was told they couldn't shoot. My son then ran in to you and you made sure they were able to shoot. She also said you were more than helpful with my youngest who was on crutches due to a tweaked knee by helping to haul him out of the ranges. This kind of CS is why we drive to from Midland to CCR for our archery needs.

Thanks again for making it right and going above and beyond.

Comment

My wife and in-laws had a blast, they shot both days and I showed up on Sunday to shoot Africa with them. Muddy but definitely a fantastic time!

Comment

Charles is good people and works hard to do what he does and make CCR a positive experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X