Ladder Stands - WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladder Stands - WIP

Started to build a couple ladder stands last Thursday after work. Using 1 1/4" sq. tube I made the ladders and framed the platforms(minus cross bracing) for each stand, so far. Hoping to finish them up this week, once I get back from working in Ingleside. Plan to put two boat seats with swivel pedestals on each platform. Stand should be about 11.5' high with a 4'x2' platform.
    Attached Files

Looks great!!

Comment

Looking good and strong.

Comment

Looking good, in to see how they turn out.

Comment

Awesome. Love these homemade stands

Comment

Thanks y'all. Won't be able to finish them this week and going to be out of town this weekend. They will have to wait until next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler's Outdoor View Post
              Thanks y'all. Won't be able to finish them this week and going to be out of town this weekend. They will have to wait until next week.
              You forget to take pics before you put it in the tree?

Comment

Sorry for the wait. Hung one stand up this weekend and got so busy with filling and fixing feeders that I didn't get a chance to snap any pictures. I'll be sure to post some up later this evening after work.

Comment

Here’s a picture of one I hung this weekend. Ready for the season to start!

Comment

Sweet stand man, looks plenty sturdy and comfortable. Will be fun to hunt out of.

Comment

Good looking stand. Question why did you put so much angle on the ladder?

Comment

Well, you screwed that one up! Where's the drink holder?

Looks like you have a good backdrop in that tree. Lookin good!

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                          Good looking stand. Question why did you put so much angle on the ladder?
                          The picture doesn't really show the true angle. It looks much steeper in the picture than it does in person. Its super easy to get up and down from.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                            Well, you screwed that one up! Where's the drink holder?

Looks like you have a good backdrop in that tree. Lookin good!
                            Dang you got me there. May just have to add one.

Comment

Working...
                            X