Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
      Shabow
      Tell Gunnerbow and Gagebow
      That "uncle dumbbow"
      Said hello
      Guess that makes me Debow.

Comment

I am going to everything I can to make this.

Glenn

Comment

Rick Barbee

Rick,

I will be happy to provide transportation, within reason. I am not driving to New York.

Email me if I can be of any help. This may be a duplicate posting, don't know where the first one went, email heaven I guess.

Don Ferguson
          archery620@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by ferguson620 View Post
            Rick,

I will be happy to provide transportation, within reason. I am not driving to New York.

Email me if I can be of any help. This may be a duplicate posting, don't know where the first one went, email heaven I guess.

Don Ferguson
            archery620@gmail.com
            Thanks Don. Much appreciated.

Email sent.

Rick

Comment

I'm with you TradDoc. Maybe you can twist her arm into baking. One pie is just gonna cost sooooooo much.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
                I'm with you TradDoc. Maybe you can twist her arm into baking. One pie is just gonna cost sooooooo much.
                Y'all are not gonna let me get away with not baking are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
                  ME!! TWIST HER ARM!!!!! Oh heck NO!!!!! It took me long enough to work out from under her JUJU spell for just "puffing" on her arrow down at Vanderpool. NO WAY will I twist her arm!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                    ME!! TWIST HER ARM!!!!! Oh heck NO!!!!! It took me long enough to work out from under her JUJU spell for just "puffing" on her arrow down at Vanderpool. NO WAY will I twist her arm!!!!!!!!!
                    What makes you think you got out from under the JUJU spell? I heard once you got it, you got it FOREVER!!!!

Matt

Comment

Helping me with this shoot will probably bring some relief.

Comment

Oh ya!! Teasing me with the pie trick to get me to volunteer then presto, no pies!!lol You know I'll be there to help, all you got to do is let me know when!!! Oh, and Matt, I don't need no help from you!!!lol

Comment

We've never attended due to family stuff...i.e. soccer...b-day parties, anniversaries, etc... (so much gets scheduled in October) ....but....from personal experience...any time spent with the Weavers is good time spent!!!!!!!!! Deb and Arvin have always treated me and my boys like family! With their good friends (like Bob Sarrels and family), LM, Bisch, and many others helping out...those attending can't help but have a good time!!!!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Boy, am I hungry for PIE!

Comment

Ok ok ok!

Comment

Working...
                                X