I have the luckiest kid in the world!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was drawn for the Devils river hunt again!!! 2 out of 3 years!! She killed 2 aoudad and 2 Corsican rams last time she hunted there!! This time she can kill whitetail also!!! A huge whitetail was seen last time!!!

Last time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, that is lucky

Comment

Very cool. And lucky. Congrats.

Is that Tikka in the pic? If so, which caliber and do you like it?
      Last edited by TB80; 08-17-2018, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!

Comment

That’s awesome, we saw some big whitetail when we were there for exotic too.

Comment

Originally posted by TB80 View Post
            Very cool. And luck. Congrats.

Is that Tikka in the pic? If so, which caliber and do you like it?
            .270!! My favorite gun I’ve ever owned. There is not a round it doesn’t like!! My longest kill was 475 yards off shooting sticks. Killed an eland cow in Africa!! I have a trophy room full of animals my daughter and I have killed with this rifle!!! Clover leaf 3 shot groups at 100 yards

Comment

Wow awesome

Comment

Dang Cale...that’s pretty cool. Good luck to y’all again this year. I think your taxidermist has a connection with TP&W!

Comment

Awesome! Yet another great opportunity to spend some time with what is apparently the luckiest young lady in the world.

Comment

Awesome!!! Congrats to her again!!! Love that country!

Comment

Thats the newer Dan Allen Hughes unit, its quite a long ways from the North unit the exotic hunt is on and the terrain is totally different I've heard, more river bottom whitetail friendly.

Comment

More life time memories fixin to be made! Congrats and kill a big ol buck this time!

Comment

She needs to take you to go buy a lottery ticket or several!

Comment

Congratulations!!! I'm sure she will have a blast again this year. Looking forward to more pics (like the ones in this thread) after this years hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                              Thats the newer Dan Allen Hughes unit, its quite a long ways from the North unit the exotic hunt is on and the terrain is totally different I've heard, more river bottom whitetail friendly.
                              You are correct. I’ve done a little reading on it and there may be some more exotic opportunities on this hunt!! Black buck and fallow have both been mentioned

Either way super excited

Comment

Working...
                              X