Franchi affinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franchi affinity

What’s the opinion on them? Found a 12ga camo in pretty good shape at a local pawn shop for 450. Seems like a decent price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Franchi

They are great guns for the money! Bought my daughter a 20 gauge last year and it shoots great. Don’t pass this gun by.

Comment

Originally posted by SanSaba007 View Post
      They are great guns for the money! Bought my daughter a 20 gauge last year and it shoots great. Don’t pass this gun by.

How do you like that 20. I was actually thinking about getting the 20. Just found this 12 and seemed like good deal

Comment

The 20 shoots amazing. Got it off this site last year. Doesn’t pound ya as much when your going through a couple of boxes.

Comment

I have the 12 with 28" barrel. I have put it through a lot past duck season. Great fun for the price. Recoil isn't bad, but it is noticeable

Comment

I've got a 20 gauge and last year I put it through the paces through dove season and then drug it through mud and ice during duck season and it never once missed a beat. I also never cleaned it during all that time. I absolutely love mine and never even picked up my 12 gauge Beretta last season

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great Guns , been shooting an I12 for 5 or 6 years no trouble

Comment

Dang good gun for the money. I love mine.

Comment

Get it

Comment

Shot 1000's of rounds at sporting clays. Love the gun. Handles well for me.

Comment

I don’t have one but two of the guys I regularly duck hunt with do. We’ve been hunting hard in coastal marshes for 4-5 years and the Franchi guns have performed just as well as my Benelli (because Benelli makes them).

Comment

Note: if you get the 3.5 in (which I think you should) and it isn’t cycling 7/8 oz loads at the skeet range, just feed it some 1 1/8 oz and it will be just fine until it is well-broken-in.

Comment

I’ve been a benelli guy for a long time and do have an M2. But I need one more for ducks and I like the feel of them and price point seemed really good.

Comment

I love mine.

Comment

Went back and looked at it again had a little of the camo finish worn on one side of the receiver but no rust. Got them to $438otd. Just put on layaway.

Comment

Working...
                              X