No announcement yet.

Welcome to my world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have crushed my collar bone in 3 places. Your description just snapped me back to some not so great memories.

Prayers for a smooth recovery and some painless nights of needed rest my friend.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

The recliner is your friend. So is ice and hydrocodone.

Gary

Comment

DRT, my wife put you up to that?! She's been after me to "take a pain pill..." I keep fighting her on it, but, between her, and the pain, they may win! Still being bull-headed for now, ain't took any yet. Just close my eyes, go to my favorite huntin spot, with the fall colored leaves rattling with the light norh breeze, with many of them falling to the ground like snow, maybe some deer around too, or.... Oh well, y'all get the picture! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

so i expect all is well with the surgery recovery.

Comment

My doc said if you're not in pain you recover faster.

Gary

Comment

But they had to repair a lot on both of mine.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                My doc said if you're not in pain you recover faster.

Gary
                doctor schmocter. them guys dont know nothin'.

Comment

I figured I was paying him a lot to get me back to useful and it was wise to listen. But opinions vary.

Gary

Comment

i sure youre right gary, but spider monkeys doc sure screwed up a good thread. its like he didnt even consider our feelings.

Comment

Hope the recovery goes well

Do what the do tells you to, many people get to feeling better and end up causing more damage that means you need another surgery to fix things

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                        DRT, my wife put you up to that?! She's been after me to "take a pain pill..." I keep fighting her on it, but, between her, and the pain, they may win! Still being bull-headed for now, ain't took any yet. Just close my eyes, go to my favorite huntin spot, with the fall colored leaves rattling with the light norh breeze, with many of them falling to the ground like snow, maybe some deer around too, or.... Oh well, y'all get the picture! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                        Don't give in!!!!

Comment

Ha! Still good guys! Didn't ever take any pain meds, had my first physical therapy Thursday. Actually felt as much good, as it did hurt, I guess just felt good to get it out of that sling! Was proud to hear physical therapist tell me at that first visit that I had the most movement of anybody he's ever had, just a week after surgery. Somethin like usually folks have like 60-70 deg., and I was already able to do 110 deg... Started to tell him it was cuz of all these years of shootin the longbow In all reality, I just feel blessed that that's the case, and hoping it equates a smooth recovery! Anyway, I have "homework" of exercises to do every day, and I'm stickin to em, even with a little pain along the way. Thanks for your concerns, and prayers brothers! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

atta boy rusty!

Comment

Good deal Rusty!! I'm glad to hear it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X