A bit of info on elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit of info on elite

Sorry for the indecisiveness, but has anyone had experience with the Elite impulse 34?

I'm sort of hesitant as I had my heart set on Mathews, but I think that's a danger in itself, being too attached to a brand rather than picking what's simply best.

I've had a bit of a look at Xpedition as well, but they haven't personally grabbed me and they're hard to find in Aus anyway, as are Elite to some degree.

Anywho, appreciate any opinions or experience with the Impulse 34.

Cheers,

JP

Make the switch, you wont regret it.

I have not shot the impuse yet but I currently shoot an E35 and the draw cycle cannot be beat. Xpedition is similar but not the same in my opinion. I shot a z7 for years before I made the switch and shot the no cam before pulling the trigger on an E35.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
      Make the switch, you wont regret it.

I have not shot the impuse yet but I currently shoot an E35 and the draw cycle cannot be beat. Xpedition is similar but not the same in my opinion. I shot a z7 for years before I made the switch and shot the no cam before pulling the trigger on an E35.
      Yeh well I've only heard good things about the E35 and if it's anything like that it's gotta be good!

I reckon they retail at around $1450 here which is marginally cheaper than the halon at $1650 and No cam at $1550.

Comment

also one of the top selling points in my opinion would be Elites "finish your hunt guarantee". if anything happens to your bow while on a hunt, call them up and they will overnight you a bow set to your specific draw length and weight with accessories. just sight it in and finish hunting. when your hunt is over simply mail it back!

Comment

Originally posted by Elite0429 View Post
          also one of the top selling points in my opinion would be Elites "finish your hunt guarantee". if anything happens to your bow while on a hunt, call them up and they will overnight you a bow set to your specific draw length and weight with accessories. just sight it in and finish hunting. when your hunt is over simply mail it back!
          Just another plus. Their customer service is great as well each time I have dealt with them.

The no cam did not impress me at all when I shot it. Id like to shoot the Halon and the Impulse but I itll take a lot to get my to switch at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite0429 View Post
            I'd be pretty impressed if they flew one over to me in Aus over night!

I am really impressed with the fact that they stand by their product, similar to the "shootability test" thing they talk about. I know a lot of manufacturers pump out something and get "pro staff" to shoot it and they're only ever going to give rave reviews.

So rather than saying "our bows are the best shooting bows" they actually say "shoot it next to another bow and just you see!" I'm a real honest guy and appreciate any time I'm receiving it from the other side

Just sucks that the bow shops in Aus I've checked don't do the KUIU camo which I liked on the bow. Don't like it on clothing but the bow just looked real neat!

Comment

Went to my local shop to shoot the impulse 34, ended up walking out with the impulse 31. Bow is smooth fast & QUIET. Holds great & does not shoot like a short bow with a short brace height, very forgiving. Absolutely love the way it shoots.

Comment

If nothing else the customer service is great.

I have a '12 pulse, and the elite quiver mount I had wore out. Called them up to see if the new style would fit my setup, and after telling what sight I have the guy I talked to said it'd be tight, why don't he just send me a new quiver mount? Few days later had a new mount for my quiver

Comment

i still have the 2013 answer. it has been a great bow for me thus far. I will be looking to buy the new impulse for next hunting season. i really like the solid limbs, after having shot nothing but split limb bows since i started bow hunting, i don't think i could ever go back to shooting a split limb bow now. Elite isn't known for their speed, but the overall shootability of the bows is amazing!

Comment

Wasn't there a couple of members that an awful time getting warranty work done? Not stirring but I've heard very poor CS.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      Wasn't there a couple of members that an awful time getting warranty work done? Not stirring but I've heard very poor CS.
                      not sure what happned to the members bows, but this was pulled off their website.

This Limited Lifetime Warranty is fully transferable and is valid no matter where the bow was purchased (new or used). This warranty covers the riser, pocket, limbs and eccentrics against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the bow. The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all bows manufactured by Elite Archery in the past and present.

The Elite Archery Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover strings, cables, decoration and overall finish of the bow. Alterations or modifications to the bow by the consumer may void this Limited Lifetime Warranty. The Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover misuse or abuse of the bow such as dry-firing, dropping, intentional or unintentional damage, etc. Elite Archery reserves the right to deny warranty coverage in the event that misuse is observed.

Comment

I have an E32 that is a couple years old now that I love. I shot a Chill and PSE in the same price range before pulling the trigger on the Elite. Been happy with it ever since.

Comment

Shot it and it was nice but went with a K34 from Obsession. Same speed but better daw (to me) and an inch more brace height.

Comment

Working...
                          X