No announcement yet.

is open carry going to make it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For once, just once, I would like to see a thread about the STATUS of the open carry bill, stay just about the the status of it, and not degenerate into the same old tired discussion of who wants it, and who doesn't, and why.

Impossible, I know. But a man can dream can't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
      For once, just once, I would like to see a thread about the STATUS of the open carry bill, stay just about the the status of it, and not degenerate into the same old tired discussion of who wants it, and who doesn't, and why.

Impossible, I know. But a man can dream can't he?
      its in the DHS committee

Comment

Apparently you either don't know how to read or choose only to read and comprehend what you want Ironman because I've stated I hope it passes. If only to remove restrictions I believe our government doesn't have the right to impose. And if you think your insult of calling us democrats makes you tough or intelligent then I feel for you.

Comment

And the status is the real issue this thread was about. There is probably some place you can get close to real time information.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            And the status is the real issue this thread was about. There is probably some place you can get close to real time information.
            ive posted the link to show status, and the link to show what committee its in on one of them earlier pages

Comment

Man, I've never seen more arguments between people who generally agree on something in my life lol
              Last edited by sethcros; 05-14-2015, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Apparently you either don't know how to read or choose only to read and comprehend what you want Ironman because I've stated I hope it passes. If only to remove restrictions I believe our government doesn't have the right to impose. And if you think your insult of calling us democrats makes you tough or intelligent then I feel for you.
                I am voting for Killary just to cancel his vote out

Actually, he's a good dude. He just likes to Jack with folks from time to time. I take no offense to it
                Last edited by Speedgoat; 05-14-2015, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                  I have said it no less than 10 times. I think we should have constitutional carry. I am pro 2ND Amendment!!!! Is that clear enough!!! I merely pointed out my personal concerns going forward. "Go to Cali Ma'am and be with your like minded democrats." SMDH!! Next one to talk **** is getting a heavy dose of Cat Facts!!!
                  Constitutional carry, but not open carry? Yeah, ok.

This OC law is a step in the direction of constitutional carry. You know, the crawl before you walk thingy?

BUT, you said just a minute ago, you were for open carry. I could "Landrover quote" you saying you are against open carry, due to your "concerns for the safety of your family", and take up about five pages, just quoting you.

I'm so confused!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Constitutional carry, but not open carry? Yeah, ok.

This OC law is a step in the direction of constitutional carry. You know, the crawl before you walk thingy?

BUT, you said just a minute ago, you were for open carry. I could "Landrover quote" you saying you are against open carry, due to your "concerns for the safety of your family", and take up about five pages, just quoting you.

I'm so confused!
                    I am for open carry. I always have been. I voiced my concerns about it. That's it. Nowhere have I ever said I was against it. There.

Comment

Thanks Tommy, I appreciate it. I keep seeing the thread pop up, and think there might be an update, so I wade through all the arguments I have already heard over and over in a dozen threads, just to find there is not an update.

Comment

Say dude, I didn't call you a democrat! Get your facts straight before addressing me directly.

Comment

Comment

I am for open carry. I always have been. I voiced my concerns about it. That's it. Nowhere have I ever said I was against it. There.
                            Ooohhh! Ok.

Has anyone mentioned that your "concerns" are unfounded?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              Ooohhh! Ok.

Has anyone mentioned that your "concerns" are unfounded?
                              You and Systemnt are getting cat facts!

Comment

You and Systemnt are getting cat facts!
                                Lol! It was just a question.

Comment

Working...
                                X