Lane Frost, 8 Seconds, Aaron Watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lane Frost, 8 Seconds, Aaron Watson

Favorite movie of all time, 8 Seconds. Watching Lane Frost made my dumb a** get on bulls in college just for kicks. Watch this. Aaron Watson is one of my favorites and this is why.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W0RthSr3l0Y"]Aaron Watson‪ - ‬July In Cheyenne (Official Video)‬ - YouTube[/ame]

Great song and Great movie

Comment

Originally posted by cruball17 View Post
      Favorite movie of all time, 8 Seconds. Watching Lane Frost made my dumb a** get on bulls in college just for kicks. Watch this. Aaron Watson is one of my favorites and this is why.

Aaron Watson‪ - ‬July In Cheyenne (Official Video)‬ - YouTube
      X2 did it in highschool thought it was cool and my dad did it, dad always said not if you get hurt its when and how bad we'll long story short Father's Day my dad comes to watch I get stepped on punctured lung bruised liver and ribs I hung up my spurs but man did the girls love it

Comment

I watched the movie every day when i was at Tarleton. Movie just aint the same though when you find out how much isnt true. The poem in the plane is good no matter what.

Comment

Awesome song and video.

Comment

Originally posted by Tspurgin26 View Post
            X2 did it in highschool thought it was cool and my dad did it, dad always said not if you get hurt its when and how bad we'll long story short Father's Day my dad comes to watch I get stepped on punctured lung bruised liver and ribs I hung up my spurs but man did the girls love it
            I hear ya, man. First time I ever rode I get stepped on in the groin! Love golf, was supposed to play golf the next day with my dad but never left the cart that day cause I was in so much pain Good times!

Comment

One of my all time favorite movies. Great song too!

Comment

Silencer2011, what years did you go school at Tarleton?

Comment

I was only there in 2003

Comment

Way later than me. Rodeo there from 92-95.

Comment

We were there when they filmed at George Paul in Del Rio.

Comment

dang, that was great

Comment

One of my all time favorite movies. And one of my favorite songs. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Love me some AW. All you can say about 8seconds is the best movie ever. Crazy to think the bulls name was "taking are of business" from bad company.
                            Rode bulls for 3yrs and man is team roping a lot easier on your body.

Comment

Good song, haven't heard that one yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X