climbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

climbers

Im looking at getting a climber, are there any that I should avoid?

Just got a summit this year and I love mine

Comment

mine was on sale, 79 for a gorilla expedition...i think gorilla has been discontinued

Comment

Summit. Really comfortable. random good deals on Craigslist.

Comment

summit viper very comfy

Comment

Yeah, don't pickup one of the el cheapo 40 dollar ones from Ebay unless you enjoy back problems. Mine said it weighs something around 32 lbs but it feels more like 40...

After going through that I started checking classifieds and picked up a lone wolf used. Summit, Ol'man, and X-stand are pretty good. Just depends on how much you wanna pay for it being lightweight.

Comment

Yep, stick with aluminum and avoid steel. Your back will thank you...

Comment

The Old Man and Tree Lounge are great climbers.

Comment

Summit grips and holds the tree the best. PlastiDip is great to coat a climber to dull the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomerang View Post
                    Summit grips and holds the tree the best. PlastiDip is great to coat a climber to dull the sound.
                    are you coating all exposed metal surfaces or do you choose the areas that are more likely to get hit while sitting?

Comment

Thanks for the input fellas. Now I have some ideas to start looking at.

Comment

Working...
                      X