BCY D loop rope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BCY D loop rope

Anyone have a 1 or 2 Foot of BCY #24 D loop rope they can sell me? Nearest Archery outfitter is 4hrs away. Color doesn't matter. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Not sure if this could be used, but it's app 8" of leftover cord from a LD Pro-V. It's yours if you want it
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391647995.061083.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	24284896

Comment

Contact korbin and he will sell ya whatever color and length ya like.

Comment

Lancaster.com. BCY spectra loop material.

Comment

If you order the material and dont care what color it is then get the bcy red material. It is stronger for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by old killer View Post
            Lancaster.com. BCY spectra loop material.
            That link is to a Group of personal hotels...

Anyone?

Comment

Welcome to Lancaster Archery Supply, where you can shop the world leader in equipment for target archery, bowhunting, 3D archery, traditional archery and backyard archery. We’ve been serving archers since 1983 to meet all your archery equipment needs.

Where Professional Bowhunters Shop for discount archery equipment. bow hunting supplies and bows, crossbows and arrows. Find archery and hunting supply items from bows to arrows to hunting equipment and clothing

Shop the best bowhunting, archery, sportsman & outdoor equipment at low prices. Save money & get it fast with same-day shipping on the best outdoor brands.

If you have a Dicks or Academy close by they might stock it. Do not know if they are out in Florida or not. I have BCY red but i don't want to get rid of it.

Comment

Working...
              X