This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
    Like I said, I hope the best for him. Crittenden County, Arkansas and Baylor are two different worlds. He’s probably the first person from Earle to ever get the opportunity to walk in the doors somewhere as nice as Baylor. Earle is a sad place and this is a great opportunity for the young man.

I'd rather be from Parkin than Earle, that's for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      It’s going to make the time from now until February signing day a war. If you are committed and didn’t sign, a school has to consider you open so they must look at other options.

On the flip side, if schools see a player didn’t sign they are going to come running too.
      yep, GP made one decommit the other day that said he wasn't gonna sign early. It's about to get crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        yep, GP made one decommit the other day that said he wasn't gonna sign early. It's about to get crazy!!
        Who? That's not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Who? That's not a good look.
          Eddie Smith. It's happening everywhere I'm not sure what was exactly said, but he decommitted the day after his OV last weekend and I'm sure he was told if he didn't sign they would be looking elsewhere. For the record, they are still recruiting him.

Comment

Eddie Smith. It's happening everywhere I'm not sure what was exactly said, but he decommitted the day after his OV last weekend and I'm sure he was told if he didn't sign they would be looking elsewhere. For the record, they are still recruiting him.
            Pretty good offer list, maybe they tried to force his hand and he jumped ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Pretty good offer list, maybe they tried to force his hand and he jumped ship.
              It's been building for a while. They encouraged him not to take a visit to Mizzou a couple of weeks ago and he went. Never had a good feeling after that.

Comment

It's been building for a while. They encouraged him not to take a visit to Mizzou a couple of weeks ago and he went. Never had a good feeling after that.
                Pretty much how the OOS recruiting game goes.

Comment

GP, like Mack Brown, pulls offers or threatens too on kids who go visit elsewhere while committed. If you and your school have that ability it’s a good philosophy. You just have to have the upper hand on the leverage of the offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    GP, like Mack Brown, pulls offers or threatens too on kids who go visit elsewhere while committed. If you and your school have that ability it’s a good philosophy. You just have to have the upper hand on the leverage of the offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    It's prolly gonna cost them another commit in this case that Smith is really close to IMO.

Comment

LSU officially announced the hiring of new offensive line coach James Cregg on Tuesday. Cregg, who is currently an assistant offensive line coach with the Lo

Nice addition to the LSU staff.

Comment

The Brey Walker flip was just smoke

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                          The Brey Walker flip was just smoke
                          If they have room for him, OU may get one more flip from Herman in Adeoye. HE was suppose to fax this morning and has not. He is an EE, so he's probably trying to be sure he has a spot.

Comment

Urban Meyer is losing prospects left and right....

Comment

I think he will end up ok

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                                I think he will end up ok
                                I'm sure of it. Losing that tackle to Clemson and a QB to Florida hurts.

Comment

Working...
                                X