No announcement yet.

Thirteen Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s odd on the covert. Mines still at 80% after 3 weeks of rechargeable energizers and 4 lithium energizers... the other is down to 40% after about 1.5 months of just regular energizers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t be shooting that one! We’re here for 13...invested a whole season in it! Kill13!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        That’s odd on the covert. Mines still at 80% after 3 weeks of rechargeable energizers and 4 lithium energizers... the other is down to 40% after about 1.5 months of just regular energizers

You may not be getting the same number of pics as Ambush. Bad reception can be a big drain, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
          You may not be getting the same number of pics as Ambush. Bad reception can be a big drain, as well.
          Yes lots of pics, they were pounding that corn hard in the late season.
          Also I've heard if you have the camera set to check in with the Cellular Tower constantly (default) it kills you batteries.. supposed to change it to once every 12- 24hrs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
            Don’t be shooting that one! We’re here for 13...invested a whole season in it! Kill13!
            Haha.. No I aint shooting that deer, hes just so impressive its going to be painful watching him pass by at close range. Thirteen has always been the target and he will remain the target until I get him killed or he dies of old age [emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
              Haha.. No I aint shooting that deer, hes just so impressive its going to be painful watching him pass by at close range. Thirteen has always been the target and he will remain the target until I get him killed or he dies of old age [emoji4]

Now that's the determination that will get the job done. This week into the weekend looks like great weather to be in the woods. His time is coming.

Comment

What’s the word Ambush?

Comment

Hope you don't have to spend the night in a tree again! Good luck!

Comment

Keep checking this thread each week with my fingers crossed for you.

Rwc

Comment

I'm so glad this is back. but man this thread last year almost had me dead. i can't wait to see this deer in your hands

Comment

Things are definitely heating up, for the first time all season Thirteen has finally made a daylight appearance.. He showed up at 7:35 this morning right behind the Crab Claw 10.
                        Perfect Southeast wind this afternoon so the plan is to hunt this evening and again in the morning. This Buck may not do the same thing twice but I'll be on stand just in case he does!

Comment

It’s all happening!

Comment

It could just be the angle of that last picture but are we sure he is gonna make AR? I don't know why but those last two pics make him look real narrow. With that said, I shot a deer with a very similar frame and he was right at 14" wide.

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                              It could just be the angle of that last picture but are we sure he is gonna make AR? I don't know why but those last two pics make him look real narrow.
                              Hence the name 13

Comment

Keep after him.

Comment

Working...
                                X