No announcement yet.

Geologist Laid off.. Looking for work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like you want to stick with O&G. If you want to go the consulting route, there are a few companies here in San Antonio that are probably looking for staff.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
      they are hiring a sr. geological tech in san antonio. my buddy works there, I can ask him about it if you want.

http://jobs.smartsearchonline.com/eo...current_page=1
      I would appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post
        Sounds like you want to stick with O&G. If you want to go the consulting route, there are a few companies here in San Antonio that are probably looking for staff.

I would love to but I don't think I'm at the level I need to be in order to be a consultant..

Comment

good luck Haas...there is work out there and you can find what you need down South!!!

Comment

I'm EOG...just a lowly lease operator...I don't think I could do much good getting your resume in the right hands unfortunately. Good luck to ya

Comment

Man, with things picking up they probably did you a favor letting you go right at this point and time.

My prayers are with you though because it's still going to be a bit stressful on you and the family.

Linkedin can be your best friend

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                good luck Haas...there is work out there and you can find what you need down South!!!

I sure hope so! Staying in faith!

Comment

ttt for ya.

I totally forgot about Linked In. That may prove to be a good resource as well. Good luck!

Comment

Lots of mud logging & geo steer companies in Oklahoma putting people to work. May not be what ya want but it's work. We run 24hr geo steering and 24 mudlogging with a trainee on days as well.
                    Most do a rotation or days off during rig move and straight hole section.

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                      Lots of mud logging & geo steer companies in Oklahoma putting people to work. May not be what ya want but it's work. We run 24hr geo steering and 24 mudlogging with a trainee on days as well.
                      Most do a rotation or days off during rig move and straight hole section.

I hear you there. I mudlogged for Geoservices/Schlumberger offshore and onshore and I geosteered for Anadarko for 3 years in the Eagleford, Haynesville, and Marcellus. I may hit you up if a geo job doesn't rear its ugly head! I appreciate the info!!! I know Oklahoma is a hotspot right now, good stuff!

Comment

Keeping an eye out! If you know or hear of anything, give me a shout!!

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Best of luck, sir.

Comment

Was your last employer located off Preston road in Plano?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                                Was your last employer located off Preston road in Plano?

No Sir, it was located off 15th street.

No luck so far guys.. we have relocated to Corpus Christi for the time being. Any leads out this way would be appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                                X