No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back and calves yesterday.....biceps and abs today.

RSWELL, whatever you pick, just know you are going to have to mix things up once you start to plateau. Our bodies are very adaptable machines and it doesnt take them long to get very efficient at what we are requiring them to do. Congrats on getting in the gym and sticking with it. Im going on year 5 now and wish I would have started 10 years earlier.

Comment

Accidentally stumped my toe on the scale at the house and realized I haven't weighed myself in a while. Had a nice surprise when I step on it.... down 8 pounds.

Destroyed my back and my bi's feel exhausted however not destroyed... we will see how they feel tomorrow but my forearms are 10x's better then the last few times I left the gym after bi's

Comment

Had several excuses to keep me from working out today. Finally got home a little after 5, but went ahead and knocked out a good chest and triceps workout. Probably won't eat much supper after the recovery protein shake.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Chest and biceps today...

at the GF's request. Went the nontraditional route today and went backwards with the chest routine. 5X5 supersets kicked my arse, but I love it. Cable flyes/barbell curls, incline dumbbell press/preacher curls, reverse grip bench press/hammer curls. Had to finish it off with only 1 set of flat bench strip downs. A camper had it tied up and I had to go to work. Ohhhhhh the pain.

Comment

Off to the gym....triceps and calves today. After that Im done for the week as Im leaving tomorrow for 6 days at the lake. Then back at it next week.

Comment

Alarm went off this morning and I snoozed that son of a gun....

Here now

Just finished legs and in the middle of shoulders

Bi's feel sore today and no pain in the forearms which is awesome

Comment

Started the program over yesterday. First 4 weeks is the build block. Today was build legs, which sucks balls! I hate step ups - straight in to reverse lunges and Bulgarian split leg squats! Oh well, it's over for this week. On to the fun stuff tomorrow - arms.

Comment

I soooooo....

wanted to sleep in this morning, but made it out anyway. Had to be at work early so didn't get my normal amount of time in. Back and triceps. Taking off work tomorrow to make it a 4 day weekend. Sleep in a little (I hope) then tear it up before the weekend. Probably shoulders, legs, biceps.

Comment

Back and biceps today.

Comment

Shoulders today. I'm a day behind this week, so I'll have another workout tomorrow. Was planning on making it a stretch day, but that may have to wait until next weekend, unless I can make myself do it Sunday.

Comment

Chest & tris yesterday
                        Back and Bi's today

Tomorrow is suppose to be legs and shoulders but I got suckered into a lake trip 5hrs away........ so I'll be out until Monday

Comment

Total body yesterday. Skipped the additional ab workout, but the total body is 25% ab workout. Went ahead and worked in a X stretch today.

Comment

Haven't been posting much but I'm still working. Started P90X again and just finished up the first week. This makes the 3rd time I've done it, and probably the last!!

Comment

Chest and triceps today.

CRM_95, congrats on starting back on the P90X. I'm working some of the P90X workouts into my body beast schedule. Have you tried P90X 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                                Chest and triceps today.

CRM_95, congrats on starting back on the P90X. I'm working some of the P90X workouts into my body beast schedule. Have you tried P90X 3?

No I haven't, but I have been thinking on that for next summer. It looks pretty good, and I like that the workouts are a little shorter. P90X has been great for me, it just takes soooo long for each workout!!

Comment

Working...
                                X