• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
    you should call UPS and get an estimate. LOL
    Amazon Prime

Comment

Technically the advice to save is good for anyone and everyone. I was laid off in IT and it was heck to get another job, including me taking a 15k pay decrease after a month of no success.

Supply and demand and working to make the job more efficient they need less people running it. With people coming fresh out of schools asking for less...got to do what you can to get a job.

Comment

Looks like Apache just laid off 10% or so of their people here in the Permian.

Comment

So.....what's behind today's uptick to over $48?

Comment

Originally posted by Green View Post
            I've been leaving my truck running all night.

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Weatherford was having trouble prior to the falling prices. They're pretty big and will probably survive, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them either sell off or even get bought out by someone else.
                Hah, That darn sure wont be happening! but nice speculation...

And at he moment, we are still hiring and got crews rolling in and out the yard by the minute. More out then in!

Comment

Originally posted by Green View Post
                  Commodities traders bought a lot today. Price being low around $47 was a sell point.. today was buy. all the market did was respond to that. Hopefully it keeps going up.

Comment

Hah, That darn sure wont be happening! but nice speculation..
                    I'm pretty sure I heard a few baker hughes hands say the same thing

Comment

Well I just got an email with a 25% day rate reduction attached to it. Im glad our salary is most of our pay but its still a cut. Im sure they will hit us another 25% in the next 2 months unless this does a turnaround.

Comment

580 permits to drill in the Permian this month.

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                          Hah, That darn sure wont be happening! but nice speculation...

b

I'm sure people at WH energy said the same thing when smith bought them in 2007 and people at smith international said the same thing in 2009 when schlumberger bought them and people at baker Hughes said the same thing in 2014 when Halliburton bought them. People at mobile probably said the same thing before Exxon bought them.

Last edited by kyle1974; 01-14-2015, 05:27 PM.

Comment

I'm sure people at WH energy said the same thing when smith bought them in 2007 and people at smith international said the same thing in 2009 when schlumberger bought them and people at baker Hughes said the same thing in 2014 when Halliburton bought them. People at mobile probably said the same thing before Exxon bought them.

Comment

Originally posted by BobsAndBlues12 View Post
                              Commodities traders bought a lot today. Price being low around $47 was a sell point.. today was buy. all the market did was respond to that. Hopefully it keeps going up.
                              Every little bright spot provides hope. Thanks for the answer!

Comment

Saudi Prince says that we'll never see $100.00 barrels of oil again

Comment

Working...
                                X