First scorpion in my bed this year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First scorpion in my bed this year.

Just about crapped my pants. Was going to hit the sack early tonight and boy am I glad I didn't. Was Laying in bed looking thought the green screen just minding my own business when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. Ignored it for a second thinking it was just a little flying bug and when it stayed there I turned my head to look only to see a scorpion about one inch from my eye. Needless to say I was out of the bed fast as I could. Thank you green screen

1st one. ?

Comment

At a family reunion at Bonham State Park right now. Killed 3 of'em last night

Comment

Originally posted by CooterBrown View Post
        At a family reunion at Bonham State Park right now. Killed 3 of'em last night

Nice park

Comment

Usually don't have to deal with them since dust for spiders and such and I live in north east texas where it's a little more dangerous critter tame. been a bit since the last dusting though. Wouldn't have surprised so much if it wasn't right next to my face.

Comment

Happened to me a couple times. Divorce cured the problem though

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
              Happened to me a couple times. Divorce cured the problem though
              Hahahaha.

Comment

Got zapped in the bed by one a couple years ago couldn't sleep for months after

Comment

Was thinking about this lastnight killed 3 in my garage and 2 in my house lastnight. Haven't ever been stung by one before though

Comment

I stayed at a friends house in Bastrop. Told me they leave the ceiling fans off most of the time. I said...why? So they could hear the scorpions when they fall from the ceiling. And he wasn't kidding. I hate scorpions.

Comment

Why did I read this right before bed???

Comment

hate them worse than spiders! and they're fast too!

Comment

Was stung twice one night in bed, and yeah it burns a little. Wife didnt want to go back to bed till I found the thing. Try some glue boards, they wont get them all but they will get most of them. Used to be in the pest control bidness so I know they work.

Comment

Stickem pads are your friend.

I also staple a sticky pad to a surveyor's stake, makes it easier to catch them.

Comment

Did you get the sheets cleaned up last night or this morning?

Comment

Working...
                              X