No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Memorial Day!! Thankful for those that gave their lives in Service for us. Enjoy the beer and BBQ my hunting brothers!

Comment

I guess I've been burning the candle at both ends too long. Yesterday really wiped me out. Being in that attic was like a sauna. I woke up on my own at 3 am. Got up and walked the dogs and was thinking I'm gonna go fishing.
      I started thinking about what all I had to do to get the boat hooked up and loaded and then gassed up, and I was already tired. I went back to bed. I've napped on and off all day. ( Something I never do) I just don't have the energy to do anything.

So, another nap is calling my name, typing this out on my phone has wore me out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like you need it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          Feels good coming home as champions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Congrats on the accomplishments and shiny hardware....

Now, what do you consider a low 5? Was it down a leg?

(When I shoot 3D, I don't take it serious enough most times to know where the rings are so I shoot for real vitals... 1/3 up from the front leg... so low 5s are knees and ankles!!!!

Comment

Get some rest Damian. Heck getting old ain't it. ; )

Had a great day with the family. Took a day away from the rig since it's only an hour from the house. Couldn't get the red cup out so y'all drink one for me.

Comment

Congratulations on the victory to the both of you, sounds like someone got a case of the laziness, bet it's a well deserved day of rest, enjoy. Happy Memorial Day to all the Veterans who gave it their all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I feel your pain Damian. I've been down with a bad case of bronchitis. Two trips to the Dr and still feel like hammered crap. Getting olds tough.happy Memorial Day to all my huntin buddies.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                  Congrats on the accomplishments and shiny hardware....

Now, what do you consider a low 5? Was it down a leg?

(When I shoot 3D, I don't take it serious enough most times to know where the rings are so I shoot for real vitals... 1/3 up from the front leg... so low 5s are knees and ankles!!!!

About an inch and a half straight down from the lower twelve. I just say low five to represent it was low. If I shot over it would have been a a high five.

Comment

Looks like some great shootin dmack - Congrats to you and the Mrs.

Looks like I need to brush up on some ML. Sounds interesting.

We went and spent the weekend on Lake Greeson up in Arkansas. Caught a few fish with the kiddos from the shore, and the water was great. Went to a diamond mine up there, and we also missed any of the rain. All in all, much needed relaxation.

Yall have a great week.

Comment

More rain coming. We are going from BOHICA to FUBAR

Comment

Hell I'm stuck in houston harbor. Vts says no tow movement till the sanjac river calms down. Too dangerous to cross it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                          About an inch and a half straight down from the lower twelve. I just say low five to represent it was low. If I shot over it would have been a a high five.
                          That makes better sense. I should start calling my low 5s... Loooooooow 5s.

Comment

That makes better sense. I should start calling my low 5s... Loooooooow 5s.

Lol. Are just wounded shots.

Comment

Foam is home!!!

Comment

Foam is home!!!

That's like ten is your friend. But tens in my class won't by your dinner.

Comment

Working...
                                X