elevated bow blind? pics, ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

elevated bow blind? pics, ideas?

anyone got any ideas or pics of an elevated bow blind? lookin to make 1 or 2. i work for a metal building co. and figured i could use all kinds of material but need a good design......

We Built 6x6 platforms about 6 ft off the ground and put big pop up blinds on them and they worked fine all year i dnt have any pics right now but after the upcoming weekend i will. the only problem with the big pop up blinds is that the windows are too big. so we are goin to do away with them and make blinds out of cattle panel wrapped with landscaping fabric with a tarp on top. i will have pics of those as we are working on them in the next few days. hope this helped and i will be posting some pics for you soon.

Comment

I built a massive swing set for my kids about 10 years ago. They're growing up and don't go out and swing and slide any more. I had the thought the other day to take the beam that all the swings are hung from off and then use the "fort" part, with slide removed, for a bow blind. It's about 6' tall, and VERY sturdy. 4x6 treated lumber frame with 2x4 ladder steps.

I just haven't mustered the energy to take it apart enough to get the dang thing out the back yard gate and loaded into my truck.

Anybody needs a few swings and a slide?

Comment

Hey Shane wrap it well With camo Burlap and you will be in business!

Comment

That's the plan.

Comment

Working...
          X