Need help on getting lots of money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help on getting lots of money

My job sucks, fixin to get laid off soon unless we get a new project.

I am an engineer and a minority in the field. Am the only US citizen in my group so maybe being a minority they will be forced to keep me. But my guess is the allure of the H1-visa and the cheap wages will not help me. So I am looking for an easy way (other than selling illegal contraband) to make a few million dollars so I can retire and hunt and fish the rest of my life. Anyone got any good ideas or lots of money they want to lend to a poor soon to be unemployed redneck??

If you think people are out to get you now....just wait until you get those millions.

Good luck with the job search and eventual retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      If you think people are out to get you now....just wait until you get those millions.

Good luck with the job search and eventual retirement.
      LOL, I sure was hoping for some good ideas on this one. I dont mind working 3 or 4 hours for those millions of dollars. Isnt too much to ask.

Comment

Not sure what industry your in but there is NO lack of work for an engineer in Houston.

Its so bad that our interviewing process has turned into a sales pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Stins View Post
          Not sure what industry your in but there is NO lack of work for an engineer in Houston.

Its so bad that our interviewing process has turned into a sales pitch.
          My dad is an engineer in San Antonio for an airplane company. He says the same thing.

Hmm, 3 or 4 hours of work and make a million. I'll have to think on this one. If I come up with something, I'll try it out first for you and then let you know.

Comment

I am into telecom/voip, there are quite a few jobs here in North Texas. I dont think the market is as good as what yall are seeing down south though.

I was just funnin on this thread, figured I would get some goofy replies on how to make a million bucks in a few days.

Comment

I figure as much

Comment

i thought about hookin, but id end up losing money

Comment

I keep waiting to meet someone that want's to make me a millionaire too!!!!! Until then I guess I'll just keep shoeing dang horses!!!!

Comment

When y'all get it figured out, let me know too! But just don't wait too long, cause I'm an olphart.

Comment

maybe you should find a job with Lockheed or Bell. those are union jobs.

Comment

OK, OK.....I'm a financial advisor/CFP. I didn't want to have to tell the secret, but I guess I will. You can be a millionaire in the stock market VERY easily, and in less than a year. There are 3 steps, but I'm only gonna share the 1st step.............

Step 1: Deposit $2,000,000.00 into your account

Comment

maybe all the tbh's ought to pitch in on some lotto tickets.you never know, we just might hit enough for everyone to at least have a great deer lease?

Comment

Originally posted by comanche View Post
                            maybe all the tbh's ought to pitch in on some lotto tickets.you never know, we just might hit enough for everyone to at least have a great deer lease?

Shane, I think I am probably an expert at that 2nd and 3rd step.

Comanche,

Was watching some comedy show and they had the 'white trash' retirement plan on it...was pretty good.
                            What the financial advisor had set up was a mix of scratch-offs, quick pics..etc to buy each week for retirement.

Hit the mega-millions and we could have one fine deer lease.

Comment

Just get some sponsers and start your own hunting show. It works for Jack Brittingham.

Comment

Working...
                              X