Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 06-15-2017, 11:12 AM   #151
wow
Ten Point

Hunt In: Colorado, Lavaca, and any where im invited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen-Man View Post
Wow I must lead a sheltered life. Some of you hang with the wrong crowd.....just saying....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know 2 right here local
wow is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-15-2017, 11:14 AM   #152
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young

My grandfathers brother killed a man in a bar fight. I spent a couple of summers with him and his wife taking care of their race horses and never knew till after he passed. Grandfather told me the story after he died and said they never talked about it much. Cut an ol boys throat outside of the bar and walked away.
bloodtrailer28 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-15-2017, 11:20 AM   #153
wow
Ten Point

Hunt In: Colorado, Lavaca, and any where im invited

I have talked to some that are so full of hate it oozes out of them. I have had some that showed no emotion at all. I have also arrested the ones that say I will never be taken alive. Usually are hiding under a bed and cry when the cuffs click.
My old boss interviewed Henry Lee Lucas in regards to a body that had been found in Lavaca County. He said that he was the most cold blooded person he had ever met.
wow is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-15-2017, 11:31 AM   #154
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow View Post
I have talked to some that are so full of hate it oozes out of them. I have had some that showed no emotion at all. I have also arrested the ones that say I will never be taken alive. Usually are hiding under a bed and cry when the cuffs click.
My old boss interviewed Henry Lee Lucas in regards to a body that had been found in Lavaca County. He said that he was the most cold blooded person he had ever met.
I've been around some characters in my day and the ones filled with hate don't faze me, but the ones who show no emotion make me a bit uncomfortable.
Ironman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-15-2017, 03:23 PM   #155
Secrest
Four Point

Hunt In: Bronte & Mt. Joy,Tx

Interesting thread for sure!
Secrest is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-15-2017, 04:20 PM   #156
Backwoods101
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brazoria/Fort Bend county, Harper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrest View Post
Interesting thread for sure!
For sure, been tearing up the refresh button all day
Backwoods101 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-15-2017, 05:23 PM   #157
bobc
Ten Point

Hunt In: Bell County, New Mexico

Two that I know of. One was a good friend in high school. Got in a bar fight in Temple with a GI over a girl, and they got kicked out of the club. The GI and two of his friends followed Mike and ended up running him off of the road and they then got out and headed towards his truck with the intent of ganging up on him. He got out, and put 7 shots in the guy that he fought earlier. Should have been self defense, but he got a murder with a passion charge, since he was carrying illegally and that he shot so many times.

Second one is a guy that I also went to school with, but he was a bit older. He got in a fight with a guy and when the guy hit the ground with his head, he died. Turned out, he had a metal plate on is skull and that is what did him in.
bobc is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-15-2017, 09:30 PM   #158
CassCounty
Spike

My neighbor when I was a kid was Alvin Lee King that went into the church and killed multiple people. I still turn to look when the church door opens and it's been 37 years. he was a strange man.
CassCounty is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-15-2017, 10:37 PM   #159
jmeghunts
Ten Point

Hunt In: Runnells County

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassCounty View Post
My neighbor when I was a kid was Alvin Lee King that went into the church and killed multiple people. I still turn to look when the church door opens and it's been 37 years. he was a strange man.
I had never heard of that guy. He really was a psycho!
http://murderpedia.org/male.K/k/king-alvin-lee.htm
jmeghunts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-15-2017, 11:01 PM   #160
Austin
Ten Point

My cousin lost his dad to heavy metal poisoning when he was in junior high and was never the same after. He got into drugs pretty bad and one day went to his moms (my aunt) and shot her in the head because she would not give him money. He then baracaded himself in her house and held his girlfriend hostage for awhile. I know we are supposed to forgive but I hope he does not make it out of prison alive.

Know one guy who shot his wife stepson and then himself in there home

Know another guy who was facing some indecency with a minor charges and he ended up shooting his wife then himself.

Both of those incidents happened relatively close together
Austin is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-15-2017, 11:15 PM   #161
Chew
Associate Sponsor

Hunt In: Leon County

My aunt was killed and the cold case investigation led me down a career path which put me in the room with lots of murderers. I finally had enough and had to get out this year but there's nothing like talking to and matching wits with a killer. http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...ce-3589658.php
Chew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-15-2017, 11:18 PM   #162
UltraMax
Ten Point

I would much rather live next to a person who has committed murder than a meth head thief/burglar.
UltraMax is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 01:09 AM   #163
tradtiger
Ten Point

Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chew View Post
My aunt was killed and the cold case investigation led me down a career path which put me in the room with lots of murderers. I finally had enough and had to get out this year but there's nothing like talking to and matching wits with a killer. http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...ce-3589658.php
Awesome is an over-used adjective, but the work you do and the comfort you bring to those who have lost loved ones is exactly that: Awesome, with a capital A.

Never knew your personal connection to get started in this work, but you, sir, are making a real difference in those people's lives. Thank you.
tradtiger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 01:28 AM   #164
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress

I found a podcast the other day called "the last podcast on the left" it's pretty interesting. Some comedians giving history on killers and serial kilera

JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 03:02 AM   #165
okrattler
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Oklahoma

It's just crazy to me that it's that common to live right next door,down the street or work with a person you are around every day that could go to that extreme out of the blue. Although I can't say I'm completely shocked because it could happen anywhere at any time.

In 1977 my great grandpa was murdered as well as a man that went along to help two guys that needed it because it was cold and their truck had broke down. Those guys shot them and tossed them in the ditch. My grandpa let them sit in his squad car to warm up and they later said they argued over who was going to kill them. He was an awesome guy from what I've heard about him. He would have done anything for anybody. Helping two sorry sucker dogs that escaped from jail is the last thing he ever did in his life.

My great grandma raised me and I like to think she passed on some good qualities that have helped me in my life. Forgiveness is one thing she taught me. Although she lost her husband and her children's father she has always told me that she forgives the men that took him away from her.

His name was Kenny Miller and he was the Under Sheriff for Beaver,County. I would post a link to the story but I don't know how but for anyone that wants to read it that's all you have to search to find it.

I don't know the guys that did it,I never met them and they're dead now so I don't know how any of this ties into this thread but I just was thinking about it I guess. It just makes me sad for my grandma because I know she misses him.
okrattler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 06:25 AM   #166
Chew
Associate Sponsor

Hunt In: Leon County

Quote:
Originally Posted by okrattler View Post

His name was Kenny Miller and he was the Under Sheriff for Beaver,County. I would post a link to the story but I don't know how but for anyone that wants to read it

Thanks for sharing. Sorry about your grandfather.

http://www.odmp.org/officer/9344-und...lsworth-miller
Chew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 08:49 AM   #167
Brute Killer
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Pleasanton

My wife served breakfast to Henry Lee Lucas and two Law Enforcement Officers when she was a waitress in her teens.
Brute Killer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 09:01 AM   #168
txagyotebuster
Four Point

Guy i went to school with, his little brother shot another kid several years younger than us in 2009 i think.

Guy who was a Sr when i was freshman i think killed his stepdad with a bat when he walked in on him beating his mom. This was while in HS he got off.

I grew up in the same town as Kenneth Mcduff. I still remember how scared everyone was when he got released in the early 90s until he was captured again.
txagyotebuster is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 09:04 AM   #169
horseman
Four Point

Hunt In: Burnet county

met a lady at a bar I used to hang out at. She and her husband were always up there. She was a loud mouth and pretty obnoxious but her husband always seemed like a good guy. A while later she ended up shooting him in the back in their kitchen I believe. Claimed abuse and self defense but had been spouting off over text messages earlier in the day about killing him when he gets home and laughing all the way to the bank or some crap like that. I have a picture somewhere the she photo-bombed me and a couple of friends. She's in jail now for life.
horseman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 09:49 AM   #170
forest-hunter
Six Point

Hunt In: SHNF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chew View Post
Dang Chew you are a good man. I bet that was quite a challenging and rewarding career. Best of luck to you sir.
forest-hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 09:55 AM   #171
cwill
Ten Point

Hunt In: Burnet County

I've been around several unfortunately. Most recent was a male nurse I worked with. Him and I didn't see eye to eye, but we tolerated each other. He was a great nurse and employee and his patients absolutely loved him. One evening after work he went home and apparently got into an altercation with his pregnant fiancÚ. She called 911 and told him she was on the phone with them and he said "you shouldn't have called them" Comes out with a 30-06 and shot her in the head while on the phone with the dispatcher. You just never know.
cwill is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 10:01 AM   #172
Lostacresranch
Four Point

Meeting a murderer? Does my brother count? He's killed more than one and tried to kill a couple more. Yet he's out, and among us. I imagine it's more common than we know about.
Lostacresranch is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 10:55 AM   #173
Patton
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Edwards, Hays, Caldwell

When my dad was in high school he was friends with two brothers who lived and loved to fight. One night a fight went to far and one of the brothers was beaten to death in their front yard with the metal end of a garden hose. They all knew the guy and he was locked up.
Patton is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 11:15 AM   #174
stingerslinger
Four Point

I used to bowhunt a small WMA in SW Ar. Met this guy that parked and hunted the same area. He was a likeable guy and over a couple of hunting seasons, we had many conversations as our paths crossed in the woods or at the truck. One summer , he killed a guy, dismembered him with an axe and disposed of the body parts in our hunting woods.

I coached youth league baseball for several years. I had a 14 year old that had a terrible attitude and was a trouble maker, and I ended up removing him from the team. Fast forward about ten years...he shoots up a night club , killing one and wounding four.
stingerslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 12:49 PM   #175
MASTERS
Ten Point

Hunt In: In the brush....

I had a good friend growing up that was a couple of years older than I was. His mom worked at the small branch of a local bank (like 3 employees)and had been embezzling money for some time. The president of the bank was in the process of figuring out what was happening early one morning and my friends mom came in and shot him twice with a .25 cal pistol in his back while he faced his computer back toward the door. he was pronounced doa when he got to the hospital that my mom worked at. It was hard on my friends family having to deal with that, shocked our small town and isn't something he ever talked about much afterwards, other than the fact that as a Christian he's suppose to forgive and her actions don't change the fact that's she's still his mom. He is still a good friend of mine to this day, he stood in my wedding and we attend each others kids bday parties. I remember going over to his house when we were kids and his dad was as good a guy as a kid could ask for, but his mom was mean as hell. she's in Huntsville and probably will get out one day.....

Last edited by MASTERS; 06-16-2017 at 12:51 PM..
MASTERS is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 01:45 PM   #176
Jen-Man
Ten Point

Hunt In: Sheridan, Cotulla

A friend of mine jogged my memory today.....getting old...... I have known at least 3 people who have killed, one shot a man in a cemetery....???? Not sure what they were doing... heard rabbit hunting and an older person tried something the younger didn't like and he shot him, met that one after he was grown and out of prison.... next one was a fight outside a bar, one guy hit another in throats and killed him..... he got off and is still quiet the scrim bag.... in jail I believe, next one was a woman I knew, went to where her husband was remodeling a house and pumped him full of 22 bullets......she is still in pen. My mind just opened right up once it got jogged a little.

Jen-Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 03:55 PM   #177
Hockley
Six Point

One thing this thread will teach you is to be a nice person in general. No reason to tick off a total stranger, it may be one of these people we are talking about! I don't want to be the trigger that makes them snap!
Hockley is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 08:40 PM   #178
sharkhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Looking for a place

I bought a car at Robins Chevrolet in Humble back around 1992. The salesman I bought my truck from was very friendly and talked about how the lord had changed his life. He went home right after I bought my truck from him and killed his wife and son and tried to kill his friend but he jumped from a second story window to escape. I was the last person to see him before he killed them. To this day I'm surprise the cops didn't talk with me.
sharkhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 10:50 PM   #179
tmstuk
Eight Point

Hunt In: Milam County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdaddy View Post
yes

Wow! Sorry for your loss.

tmstuk is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 11:11 PM   #180
Richard
Ten Point

Had an old friend who killed a guy in a bar in Puerto rico. He was dancing with a woman and didn't know she was married and next thing he knew he was being stabbed in the back and neck. Went out to his truck got his 45, went back in the bar and shot the guy in the head. He almost bled to death before he got to the Hospital. He served 5 years in prison. He was from Puerto Rico btw.

Another guy I went to high school with killed 2 people but was involved in more murders. He got exacuted.

3 friends of mine also killed themselves at young ages. Still blows my mine when I think about it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 11:17 PM   #181
tonyt79
Ten Point

Hunt In: All over

I have to read this later! Super interesting

tonyt79 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 11:44 PM   #182
BW412
Four Point

After teaching for 21 years several of my former kids have killed people. I buy a yearbook every year and every now and then I'll hear a name that rings a bell and I'll look them up. Sad
BW412 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2017, 11:52 PM   #183
Daniel75
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Red River County & Atoka Co Oklahoma

Grew up next to a kid a year younger than me, I was 6 and he was 5. Lived there until I was 12 and we were best friends the entire time. Looking back, there were warning signs, but I had never heard of the "homicidal triad" as a child nor would I have been able to guess he'd do something so grizzly. He used to set fires, large ones, and I saw him kill/torture small animals a few times like lizards and turtles. He was also a bed wetter late in life.

We moved away when I was 12 and his mom called my mom 5 years later. He had joined a gang and did a home invasion in Bedford in 1992. Forced entry into a lady's home, who cooperated during the burglary. Made her lie on the kitchen floor and slit her throat, calling it "the ultimate rush". He got life with a possibility of parole sometime after 2027 (had to serve 35 years before eligible). His mom said after he was gang raped in TYC at the age of 15 by some older boys, he had the 1,000 yard stare and had no empathy for anyone anymore. I think it was just the straw that broke the camel's back but he was already heading on that path based on his arrest history.

There are monsters among us.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...teen-sentenced

Last edited by Daniel75; 06-16-2017 at 11:57 PM..
Daniel75 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-17-2017, 12:11 AM   #184
Black Ice
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jefferson & Brooks County
Default Meeting a murderer

I've got a 2nd cousin who was in the Mexican Mafia and he's killed a few folks.

Nicest guy I've ever met lol. Tear drops tattoos on his face are a little tough to get past but after that it's all sunshine and rainbows.

I remember visiting him at Huntsville a couple times as youngster.

Last edited by Black Ice; 06-17-2017 at 12:26 AM..
Black Ice is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-17-2017, 01:59 PM   #185
RogueSamurai
Ten Point

Hunt In: Everywhere I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow View Post
I have a set of cuffs that were on Henry Lee. A buddy of mine that worked transport for TDCJ gave them to me when I was working there. He'd carried a personal set instead of checking them out of central control.
RogueSamurai is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-17-2017, 05:11 PM   #186
RascalArms
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Schleicher County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart8 View Post
I was friends with a kid in jr.high..His older brother,and best friend killed a Red Oak cop about a 1/2 mile from my house.He was sent undercover to Midlothian high school to find out who was peddling drugs around town.Two other people were there the night they set him up,and killed him.
Every kid in high school was convinced that Raffield was a cop,from day 1.Very poorly planned operation from the start.Something else that always made me scratch my head..The shooter's dad was a Dallas cop..I think all of them are out of jail now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I went to school with the slain undercover cop's sister. Of course none of us in high school knew about it until years later. I think the actual shooter is still in the pokey. I'm friends with the sister on FB and I think she still has to attend the jerk's parole board hearings trying to keep him in jail.
RascalArms is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-17-2017, 08:19 PM   #187
rut-ro
Six Point

Lives next door to a guy who's wife went "missing". He did a press release about how she just vanished, 2 weeks later he told the cops where dumped her body. He also showed no emotions
rut-ro is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-18-2017, 12:43 AM   #188
coop
Ten Point

Hunt In: Lake Whitney

Yes.

I did business with an acquaintance for a few years. I was warned that he was not a person to be associated with. He acted a little strange at times but I kept doing business with him until he was arrested for murder. I don't know if they ever discovered a total number of kills, but a few were found in a well and a few more were discovered in remote areas.

I had a good friend and was well acquainted with his wife, 2 sons and daughter. The sons had some run ins with the law, mostly drug related. One night the younger son walked into my friends bedroom while my friend and his wife were asleep. He shot his father in the head with a 12 gauge shotgun and shot his mother twice in the head with the same shotgun.

You never really know about some people and what they are capable of.
coop is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-18-2017, 01:00 AM   #189
Turtlewax
Eight Point

Hunt In: SE Oklahoma

Met a guy that worked with my ex. He had just gotten out after serving his sentence for killing a man during a bar fight. We hung out a few times and he seemed ok. I had just gotten out of the service so we didnt stay there long.

5 kids i went to HS with, killed 2 and severly beat a 3rd in our hometown during springbreak. A tourist girl was down and met one of the younger brothers. He gave her a ring and she refused to give it back when things went south. 3 college aged hotel neighbors whooped him pretty good. He came back with 2 brothers and 2 friends along with a bat and a sock filled with a pool ball.

The oldest 2 brothers were given life and the youngest was given life with parole. The 2 friends squeeled and got out easy except for one. During the trial he was placed with one of the brothers in a holding cell by accident. Beat him almost to death. I knew the 3 youngest kids all my life. Never would have pegged them to do that.

I still remember leaving the movie theater that night and seeing the police and helicopter going to the beachside. That stuff never happens so we followed them. We didnt see anything though due to it being flagged off.
Turtlewax is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-18-2017, 02:23 AM   #190
WBA2000
Eight Point

Hunt In: Anywhere

When I was in college I did some work for a guy that a friend worked for. We got to talking about guns one day because he had his license to sell firearms. He asked if I had heard of a man named David Koresh. Turns out he had sold a bunch of guns to him.
WBA2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-18-2017, 03:31 AM   #191
Pinedweller
Nubbin' Buck

When I was dating my girlfriend and wife now in high school her uncle killed his brother. He went up the rode and called his mother and told her what he had done. Shot himself but didn't do the trick. That was 30 years ago. He didn't do any time. Seems the LEO and DA thought he did the community a favor. Anyway I see him from time to time and he treats me and mine very well.
Pinedweller is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-18-2017, 07:01 AM   #192
Poppy
Ten Point

Hunt In: Brown,Clay&Eastland Co.

A friend/coworker at Lockheed and part time police officer in Forest Hill.His wife was filing for divorce and he went into their Sunday morning church service and took her outside and shot her in the head and then shot himself.
Poppy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-18-2017, 07:09 AM   #193
Ksig512
Ten Point

Hunt In: All over this great state

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe View Post
worked @ T.D.C. for 27 year, yes alot .
Stay out of that kitchen..........
Ksig512 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-18-2017, 07:55 AM   #194
Speedgoat
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, etc.

Forgot that I met O.J..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Speedgoat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-18-2017, 08:58 AM   #195
Outlaw_6
Ten Point

Hunt In: LA and "The H"

My brother is serving life without parole at Angola for beating a guy to death with a hammer.

A couple of guys from high school shot another classmate, when they were 17, over some kind of theft ring. Turns out the victim was wired by the police.

Served in the military with a supply sergeant who killed a guy when the supply sergeant hit him with a pistol and inadvertently fired a round. Still don't know how he was able to serve after doing time.
Outlaw_6 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-18-2017, 09:42 AM   #196
Passthrough
Pope & Young

Interesting thread to say the least
Passthrough is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-18-2017, 10:25 AM   #197
charrell71
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Hardin and DeWitt Counties

Yes. My neighbors son killed a man who let him stay with him, when the son was around 20. Kid used to hang out with my brother and was constantly at my house. One night while watching the news, we see a story about the murder and my wife says the man's stolen truck looks like the one Brian showed up to his dad's house in. We really got freaked when my brother showed up with a gun Brian gave him to pay off a debt. We ended up giving the gun to the Sheriff's department, and it ended up being the murder weapon. Kids still in TDC. Freaks me out to this day.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
charrell71 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-18-2017, 12:01 PM   #198
Steve_243
Ten Point

Hunt In: Nacogdoches County and anywhere I get an invite

I've interviewed a few over the years and got confessions from some. I once interviewed a guy that had beaten another guy to death with a pipe. The guy confessed to the beating, but didn't know the guy was dead, because he was still alive when he left him in his truck in a parking lot. After he confessed to the beating, he asked if the guy was filing charges for assault. When I told him he was dead, the bad guy got the deer in the headlight look and fainted in his chair. Needless to say, he will never see the outside world again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Steve_243 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-18-2017, 07:58 PM   #199
Pushbutton2
Ten Point

Hunt In: Mc Culloch County since 2015 Van Zandt County since 2017
Default Meeting a murderer

There was thread on here about a serial killer.
Think it's up to chapter 6......

Took a bit but found it.

Hitman: A True Story (Chapter 7)

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...7&share_type=t

Last edited by Pushbutton2; 06-18-2017 at 08:34 PM..
Pushbutton2 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-19-2017, 09:07 AM   #200
CabezaBlanca
Ten Point

Hunt In: Colorado County

CabezaBlanca is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top