Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Auto mecahics here or references, close to Irving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Auto mecahics here or references, close to Irving?

Our daughter was driving our extra car and broke down just Southwast of the Irving mall.
    The car is located at her apartment there. I live in Paris and don't have connections with mechanics or shops over there. Give me some ideas on who to call.

Thanks in advance

David

We’ve only lived here a little over a year but have heard nothing but good things about Johnny’s on Britain.

Comment

Big Terry is over in the rockwall area and he owns a repair shop, i just dont remember if he has something to pull it with.

Comment

Not in Irving, guy I am acquaintance with that has done some work for us. He is a bowhunter, Darrel in Hurst, has his shop by Bell Helo, 8175403550. Good guy, I think he will treat you as good as anyone.

Comment

Thanks for the leads fellas. Ill check them out.
          Gonna have to get it towed to where ever I take it.
          Anyone else have any contacts.

Comment

I own a shop in Abilene. I known John Firm and he owns A shop in the DFW area. Not sure how far away he is but he’s a good guy. Firm automotive is the name. PM if you have any questions

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnG View Post
              I own a shop in Abilene. I known John Firm and he owns A shop in the DFW area. Not sure how far away he is but he’s a good guy. Firm automotive is the name. PM if you have any questions
              If it's the same John Firm I know his shop was in Haltom City am not sure where he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                If it's the same John Firm I know his shop was in Haltom City am not sure where he is now.
                He hasn’t moved. Was with him a few months ago when his mom passed.

Comment

Shawn next time I am in Abilene I will stop by your shop. Let me know the name for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    Shawn next time I am in Abilene I will stop by your shop. Let me know the name for sure!
                    Gary’s automotive and Truck service
                    Gary is my dad. We started in 93. He retired last year.

Comment

Gary’s automotive and Truck service
                      Gary is my dad. We started in 93. He retired last year.
                      Look forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X