No announcement yet.

The 4th List - Sacajawea Sign up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if i'm a 6 point or not, but I would be interested.. and you should know i'm obviously committed to traditional archery.

Comment

ok, i am just seeing that i'm a four point. Does anyone know how to become a 6 point? Is it just posts?

Comment

Remember, this is only for new folks who have not had the bow before! If we do not fill the list with new guys, then I will fill the remaining slots with guys who want a second chance. Lets keep it to new signups only for now.

Bisch
        Last edited by Bisch; 03-21-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Good luck with it this year

Comment

Originally posted by Danielb89 View Post
            ok, i am just seeing that i'm a four point. Does anyone know how to become a 6 point? Is it just posts?
            Yes. The more you post it goes up. When you waste incredible amounts of time on the internet, it will eventually say Pope&Young like mine does.

Comment

well, I guess i'll just have to post my little heart out!

Comment

Originally posted by Danielb89 View Post
                well, I guess i'll just have to post my little heart out!
                Just go to the classifieds and bump everybody's threads up. They'll think you're a nice guy, and you can boost your post count. It's a win win.

Comment

Hey Bisch....I would like a spot on the list if there is one available!

yleecoyote - Danny Spencer

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                    Just go to the classifieds and bump everybody's threads up. They'll think you're a nice guy, and you can boost your post count. It's a win win.

Pfft, whatever! You have to meme your way to 6pt. It's the only officially recognized method.

Comment

[ATTACH]846868[/ATTACH]

Comment

I will give it a go. I have a new lease with tons of critters for her.

Comment

I gave up my spot last time since I was out the country. Please put my name in the hat!

Comment

I love going through the Sacajawea posts. I'd love to sign up, but with a newborn at the house I'd rather somebody take it that can definitely make the time to go out and take something with it!

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
                              I love going through the Sacajawea posts. I'd love to sign up, but with a newborn at the house I'd rather somebody take it that can definitely make the time to go out and take something with it!

Good luck!
                              It's not just about hunting! If you would like to be a part of this, just sign up. Depending on how the draw goes, it may be 12-24 months before you get it.

Bisch

Comment

Go ahead and put me in Bisch. Life's too short to worry about ifs, ands or buts. I will make the time to enjoy and pass it on when my turn comes.

Comment

Working...
                                X