direct TV channels not working??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

direct TV channels not working??

Two of our local Austin channels are not working - sounds like a contract dispute between them and Direct TV - So do we get a pro rata refund for the channels we are unable to watch this month?

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
    Two of our local Austin channels are not working - sounds like a contract dispute between them and Direct TV - So do we get a pro rata refund for the channels we are unable to watch this month?
    I wouldn’t hold my breath......

Comment

What's the down side?

Comment

CBS in some sort of dispute with directv. We lost it in Abilene too.

Comment

I noticed that some local channels were off air. I figured I wasn't missing much anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
            CBS in some sort of dispute with directv. We lost it in Abilene too.
            Same here in Snyder, TX. The problem for Wife and I is the channels that were dropped were the ones we watch 90% of the time. Sorta at a loss as of what o do next.

Comment

Fox not working for us. Missed Astros last night and world cup today.

Comment

why in Austin.....https://www.statesman.com/news/20190...ntract-dispute

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                  Fox not working for us. Missed Astros last night and world cup today.
                  Me too, they better get this worked out before the All Star game.

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
                    Me too, they better get this worked out before the All Star game.
                    Didn't even think about that. Yea they need to get it fixed.

Comment

Ditch em and get FuboTV. All the channels mentioned above and ATT SportsNet for the Astros.

Comment

Local channels owned by Nexstar were "temporarily" removed in several areas due to a contract expiration. Contract negotiations continue, and there is no timeline as to when these stations will be reinstated

Comment

At my sports bar they couldn't get NBC.

Comment

local CBS channel (Nextstar owned) currently not airing on DTV in Lafayette, LA. Must be a nationwide deal

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              local CBS channel (Nextstar owned) currently not airing on DTV in Lafayette, LA. Must be a nationwide deal
                              Yes it's nationwide see post 12

Comment

Working...
                              X