Tree grubbing attachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tree grubbing attachment

I have a John Deer 310G backhoe and I am looking to build or buy an attachment to mount on the existing bucket. I have been looking online but have not found anything yet. Have any of you had experience with building something like that. If you have done something like this can you text or post a picture so I can shamelessly steel your idea. Help please.
    Thanks
    Gary
    Snyder, TX

Comment

There was a guy on here who built one for his skid steer several years ago....can't remember his name. I'll look....

Comment

Bob pool just built one for trenching that would work if it was shorter...

Draco on here

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is what I built.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2691.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	24580746

Used forks to collect after grubbing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you guys. If I can find the right material I think I can build one of these.
              I appreciate your input.

Comment

I wouldn't think that your FEL bucket is removable is it? If so, I have a FEL attached one that goes on my john deere tractor.

Comment

The problem with mounting on front of a backhoe bucket, will be seeing it good enough to use it!

We built a hay spear to attach to our front bucket, and you pretty much have to operate it blindly.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                    The problem with mounting on front of a backhoe bucket, will be seeing it good enough to use it!

We built a hay spear to attach to our front bucket, and you pretty much have to operate it blindly.
                    I think you mis-understood. Bucket comes off, root grubber goes on. No issues seeing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by glpoe1 View Post
                      I have a John Deer 310G backhoe and I am looking to build or buy an attachment to mount on the existing bucket. I have been looking online but have not found anything yet. Have any of you had experience with building something like that. If you have done something like this can you text or post a picture so I can shamelessly steel your idea. Help please.
                      Thanks
                      Gary
                      Snyder, TX
                      If you know Myron Calley give him a call. I’ve seen him grubbing fence lines with a grubbing bucket on a JD backhoe.

Comment

Working...
                      X