CBD oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBD oil?

Does anyone here know if it has been found to actually cure cancer. Facing a really urgent situation in regards to a loved one. Prescribed meds aren't stopping the cancer. It continues to spread, as does the pain and eye problems.

If CBD oil is the answer, gotta find a way to get my loved one to where it can be legally purchased. Chemo won't stop this type cancer. Everyone in the family has been so stressed over this and don't know what else to do. We pray all the time for God to intervene.

CBD oil?

Can CBD and cannabis be used to help alleviate some symptoms of cancer? Browse our collection of published research articles and other educational resources.

Lots of info here

Comment

It can be bought and sold in Texas now. I would do a little research on brands first though. I would definitely give it a try. At this stage in the game, what do you have to lose??

Comment

Prayers up for your loved one.

I hate cancer, more than a thief and a liar.

KCA.

Comment

I have been buying the hemp oil and the 50/50 with THC for my father in law to help with his lewy body dementia. It is very helpful with the anxiety. My wife's uncle smoked and used oils prior to the VA killing him. It helped with the pain and appetite.

Comment

Our daughter is on CBD to help with seizures, but it's free of THC...no idea why anyone would sweat this?? It has a lot of proven benefits & legal in all 50 states.

imho however, you may benefit more what landrones is suggesting from what I can subtly gather in your OP??

Best of luck.

Comment

I take it for head aches, they prescribed meds. but they didn't seem to work. So I bought some CBD oil and put 5 or6 drops under my tounge every day and it seems to help. ( may not have gave the pills enough time, not sure) but it seems to be better. Not sure it would cure cancer, but may help a little with discomfort.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                Our daughter is on CBD to help with seizures, but it's free of THC...no idea why anyone would sweat this?? It has a lot of proven benefits & legal in all 50 states.

imho however, you may benefit more what landrones is suggesting from what I can subtly gather in your OP??

Best of luck.
                The hemp oil tends to relax him. When he gets really anxious we give him the thc/hemp oil mix. My wife has researched some of the benefits of the mixture for dementia.

The marijuana farm right up the road from me iis working with a Israeli company on some devices to give accurate dosing with inhalers and other medical devices

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                  The hemp oil tends to relax him. When he gets really anxious we give him the thc/hemp oil mix. My wife has researched some of the benefits of the mixture for dementia.

The marijuana farm right up the road from me iis working with a Israeli company on some devices to give accurate dosing with inhalers and other medical devices
                  I have watched some the docs the Israeli's have done with both CBD/THC & it is fascinating...the possible benefits seem to be outstanding once we get passed the stigma for cancer / pain / hospice, etc. Pretty interesting.

Comment

I was very impressed with a massage I had in Colorado with cbd infused oil. I get anxiety pretty bad and had it real bad driving back across Wolfe creek pass last year. Coming back this year I was very relaxed and had no anxiety coming across the pass. I work for the state so it had to be THC free but was still very relaxing and helpful with anxiety. I know nothing about its effectiveness to cure cancer but from what you describe I would try anything at this point. I would look online to see if it can be ordered and shipped. Best of luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      I have watched some the docs the Israeli's have done with both CBD/THC & it is fascinating...the possible benefits seem to be outstanding once we get passed the stigma for cancer / pain / hospice, etc. Pretty interesting.
                      This is the Israeli company.

Ultra health has a nursery about a mile up the road is the joint venture with them. They can produce 12,000 pounds of product with the grow operation.

Comment

No reason why this shouldn't be legal worldwide immediately.
                        Oh wait there's the DEA who says it has no medical use.

My heart and prayers go out to the OP. Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                          It can be bought and sold in Texas now. I would do a little research on brands first though. I would definitely give it a try. At this stage in the game, what do you have to lose??
                          The problem is the amounts they are legally allowed to give out are not beneficial......and they know it! The oil isnt pure.

A full treatment of CBD oil is a 1 gram oil pill once a day for 60 days.

But to try and answer the OP questions.......yes i believe CBD has cancer curing benefits. Not for all patients.......but maybe some. Even if it helps ONE person its worth it IMO.
                          Last edited by Turtlewax; 04-16-2017, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys for the links and info, as well as the words of support.

When you see a family member and friends dying from it, there is no way to fully convey how tough it really is to witness.

Comment

Originally posted by BaconIsMyFriend View Post
                              Thanks guys for the links and info, as well as the words of support.

When you see a family member and friends dying from it, there is no way to fully convey how tough it really is to witness.
                              No sir there is not. I lost my mother last July from uteran cancer. She made it 4 months from surgery and diagnosis. She had a very rare one and it just went crazy. I was blessed to be able to spend the final 5 weeks with her.

Im so sorry for what you are going thru. Each story is different but the pain hurts us all. Try to be there as much as you can.....

Comment

Working...
                              X