Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alabama and UGA are not down. LOL. Much like all conferences it has pretty much always been a two teams at the top at a time league.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      No to Burrow

Big 12 lost a ton of leaders

SEC is still the top tier or two with everyone else falling in line.

Big 10 is going to be interesting

PAC is up for grabs
      Sign me up for this.

Everyday the CDC hire at Texas is impressing me more and more. It is amazing when there is finally a leader in place for the athletic department and how much that has been missing. I think the Texas athletic department is poised to make an early 2000's type run.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Sign me up for this.

Everyday the CDC hire at Texas is impressing me more and more. It is amazing when there is finally a leader in place for the athletic department and how much that has been missing. I think the Texas athletic department is poised to make an early 2000's type run.

The good ol days.

I'm ready for something. Let's start with baseball.......right now.

Comment

I do not expect great things from the Pac12 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
            Will Joe burrows from Ohio state transfer to Texas?

Is the big 12 and sec down this year? Big 10 looks to be up, acc up. What about pac12?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
            Looks like it's between LSU and Cincinnati. Would be a huge get for LSU considering he has 2 years to play but with that said they may likely lose 2 really talented young qb's in Narcisse and Brennan to transfers as I don't think they will want to ride the pine for 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              They say sec is down every year then there’s multiple teams in playoffs and in ship... sec ain’t going down just stop that nonsense
              Those feelings get hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                Looks like it's between LSU and Cincinnati. Would be a huge get for LSU considering he has 2 years to play but with that said they may likely lose 2 really talented young qb's in Narcisse and Brennan to transfers as I don't think they will want to ride the pine for 2 years.
                I agree but Narcisse and Brennan cant even win the starting job without him so they will be on the pine this year as it is. Those 2 still have a ways to go. And if this guy is good, no way he stays for 2 years. I mean danny ettling got drafted so if he is at least decent he will be gone to the NFL after next year

Comment

What about Justin McMillan at LSU? That was an out of the blue offer and it does not seem like he has ever been mentioned in the discussion.

He is a good kid, but I did not think he was talented enough to play QB at LSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    What about Justin McMillan at LSU? That was an out of the blue offer and it does not seem like he has ever been mentioned in the discussion.

He is a good kid, but I did not think he was talented enough to play QB at LSU.
                    That's who is winning the job right now. He out played the others in the spring game by a lot and they were saying the team points to him as the leader in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                      That's who is winning the job right now. He out played the others in the spring game by a lot and they were saying the team points to him as the leader in the locker room.
                      Awesome. Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                        Yep he was the best in the spring game and that is what has people worried. I think people are shocked he is doing better than the other two supposed stars but he is. If he wins it great but i thing Burrows would probably be a better option right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                          Yep he was the best in the spring game and that is what has people worried. I think people are shocked he is doing better than the other two supposed stars but he is. If he wins it great but i thing Burrows would probably be a better option right now.
                          I agree. I was just saying the other two are riding the bench this year again anyways based on the way they have played so far but still a long time until the season starts.

Comment

Looks like the Horns and Bama to play each other in 2022 & 2023.

Comment

Texas has a pretty impressive non conference slate coming up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8434.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	24539532

Comment

Only 108 more days of this

Comment

Working...
                                X