Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Ski Denver, CO advise wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ski Denver, CO advise wanted

Breck is so convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
      I've never been skiing. My wife has and wants to ho back. Post story and pics of your trip.
      My first trip was in 02. I haven't missed at least 3 days of skiing a year since.
      We love it.

Comment

For a great value, look into Loveland ski area. You can buy a 4 Pak for about $35 a day. If u only want to to do two days here, u take two passes, and give your wife two. Other days you could hit the other resorts.

When we did this, we stayed in an old house in the town of Silverton. Not much to the town, but it was a cool spot. Had some restaurants within walking distance; it was only a few miles from lifts; and you could always buy groceries, beer, etc at store before hand.

So my suggestion: Loveland ski area, Silverton air bnb or vrbo.

Comment

I'll add.... We did Loveland bc we already had experiences in places like keystone and breck, which as mentioned are very convenient and nice places to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
            My first trip was in 02. I haven't missed at least 3 days of skiing a year since.
            We love it.
            My sister took her sons when they were mere tots.
            Said they took to it like a duck to water

Comment

Winter Park is great too. I have skied Winter Park, Vail and Copper, of bigger resorts. Not much of a town at Winter Park but the mountain is great. My biggest suggestion if to stay slopeside on the mountain if you are going to ski multiple days at the same place. The closer you can stay to a lift, the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                My sister took her sons when they were mere tots.
                Said they took to it like a duck to water
                Yea kids learn quickly. My daughters were keeping up with us by the the age of 4.

Comment

Copper mountain is my vote. Lots of ski in ski out. Not a lot of people and if it is busy you and buy Fast pass so not lift lines.

Comment

So we came to a decision, we'll be skiing Keystone and Arapahoe and VRBO a house north of Silverthorne. Should be a great time. I'll keep you guys updated.

Comment

copper and keystone, the closer to denver the more crowded, winter park is a cool mountain but its always busy

Comment

Working...
                      X