Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was an *** kicking.

Comment

That Bregman kid is on fire! 2-0 Astros on another Bregman bomb.

Comment

Looks like Britton to the yanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          Looks like Britton to the yanks.
          Injuries must have concerned the Stros. Was hoping they would grab him.

Comment

Go Stros! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I couldn't watch it (thank you dish Network). But this is greatness:

Comment

Yeah, it was great.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Starman View Post
                  Yeah, it was great.
                  Awesomeness

Comment

Good win!!!

I fell asleep on the couch in the 8th inning...............lol

Comment

I couldnt watch it either.. comcast ****ed up something in the neighborhood... and apparently streaming channels like ATTSN require me to use the xfinity home wifi signal...which was freaking down...so i couldnt even do that.
                      go figure.
                      oh well
                      Go stros.

Comment

I couldnt watch it either.. comcast ****ed up something in the neighborhood... and apparently streaming channels like ATTSN require me to use the xfinity home wifi signal...which was freaking down...so i couldnt even do that.
                        go figure.
                        oh well
                        Go stros.

Comment

man Luhnow is having a rough trade deadline. most of the good relievers that were available have gone to other contenders. he needs to find some magic again.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                            man Luhnow is having a rough trade deadline. most of the good relievers that were available have gone to other contenders. he needs to find some magic again.
                            Im personally glad he didnt overpay for the few relievers that were available. Cleveland is desperate and the Yanks are needing a backup for Chapman because he is having knee problems and they arent sure if he'll make it through the season or playoffs. Keep plugging along and trade when you can get someone of value without giving up the farm. This team and its farm system are built to compete at the highest level for a very long time. Go Astros!

Comment

Probably pick up all the rangers relievers for a donut and yesterdays news paper...

Comment

Well I stayed up for the entire game and I'm really paying for it today. 5:30 alarm was not nice. Go Stros

Comment

Working...
                                X