No announcement yet.

Help from the Green Screen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldnt waste my time messing with patching that when you can purchase a whole new lid off ebay for $20. Not sure about the year or what not but I found these after a quick search.

Get the best deals for chevy silverado console at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Comment

Upholstery shop can fix it

One here did the one in wife's explorer for about $25

You can buy a replacement vinyl cover but you need about 5 hands to stretch/hold/fasten it so it looks good. Speaking from experience

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
        Upholstery shop can fix it

One here did the one in wife's explorer for about $25

You can buy a replacement vinyl cover but you need about 5 hands to stretch/hold/fasten it so it looks good. Speaking from experience
        Agreed unless your experienced, don't care what it looks like or just plain lucky take it to an upholstery shop. Had one done also for less than $50 and it was leather.

Comment

Throw a towel over it! The torn vinyl will keep the towel in place. It will slide around if you cover it with duct tape! Next problem!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wrapped one in the stuff you wrap an ankle in.

Comment

I bought the replacement cover on ebay for my 07 Tahoe a couple years back. pretty easy to install and good as new

Comment

Working...
              X