Lyssey and Eckel Blast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lyssey and Eckel Blast?

Hadn’t heard anything about this product. Just saw it while flipping through a paper. Anybody on the GS use this product? Any reviews to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lyssey and Eckel Blast?

Comment

Its probably the best protein feed you can buy. A search on here should show you plenty of info

Comment

Nuff said

Comment

No....but now will be looking into it! Thanks a lot Bin Laden!!! [emoji41]

Comment

Been wanting to get a few bags and mix in corn feeder. I will probably get some next go around.

Comment

I will stop by the one in Poth tomorrow and ask. Looks like it is designed for a corn feeder and its weatherproof. Inquiring minds must know. Anyone know a price yet?
              Last edited by Radar; 05-24-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Very interesting... wonder if it really is weather proof??!

Comment

Did a trial on golden nuggets and blast. Never touched blast tore the nuggets up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerikson View Post
                    Did a trial on golden nuggets and blast. Never touched blast tore the nuggets up.

Says the record rack rep......

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

Got me but the truth. I’ll pay for the bag if you’ll trial it.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                        Got me but the truth. I’ll pay for the bag if you’ll trial it.

Did you really do a trial of both products and they only ate the one you sell?

Maybe I just woke up on wrong side of bed but I gotta say your post kinda ****** me off. Your not a site sponsor but yet you come on a post a lot of us are genuinely interested in and going to bash the product? Shame on you if this is correct. I see your new here, not a good way to get started.

Comment

Don't **** any one off you nubbin

Comment

I'd love to see the results of this trial done by the record rack salesman. I find the "never touched Blast" hard to believe. Did it sit on the ground and just rot while the deer filled up on Golden Nuggets? Some more info as to your trial would be nice please.

I think Golden Nugget is a good product by the way. I've used it for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                              Did you really do a trial of both products and they only ate the one you sell?

Maybe I just woke up on wrong side of bed but I gotta say your post kinda ****** me off. Your not a site sponsor but yet you come on a post a lot of us are genuinely interested in and going to bash the product? Shame on you if this is correct. I see your new here, not a good way to get started.

Not trying to **** anybody off and yes I did trial this along with a lot of new products against ours. I wouldn’t offer to buy a bag of each for you if I was lying. Not bashing either just stating what I saw. There’s other protein pellets that give us a run for our money and I wouldn’t say they only ate our product. I’ll keep my opinions out of these convos if that’s better since it’s easy for me to seem bias.

Comment

Working...
                              X