Arrow launched big axis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow launched big axis!

What a rush! Finally looks like I made a good shot. Slightly quartering away at 18 yards. Held low and drilled him. No pass thru. Might have caught the far shoulder. Hope the Simmons shark does its thing. These big axis are much tougher than white tails. Pretty sure I have video. Cross your fingers I can find him in this deep grass. Mike

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

In! Can't wait for the LDP!

Comment

Awesome! Hope it's a short track job. Axis are my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Still in the tree. See what you think about the video. I am 16 feet up.https://vimeo.com/186074663

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a good shot..

Comment

Looks like you put the smack down on um. Good luck on the recovery.

Comment

Congrats give him time better safe than sorry. Go get breakfast your gonna need lots of energy to drag that sucker out the woods

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Probably a tad more forward than you would like at that angle, but I think you will get him. Congrats and good luck on the track. Can't wait to see LDP's!

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                        What a rush! Finally looks like I made a good shot. Slightly quartering away at 18 yards. Held low and drilled him. No pass thru. Might have caught the far shoulder. Hope the Simmons shark does its thing. These big axis are much tougher than white tails. Pretty sure I have video. Cross your fingers I can find him in this deep grass. Mike

Man, he ducked and it look like it hit a little high, hopefully angle helped you out. I would give him time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's hard to tell in the video, but I think it looks good!!!

Good luck on the recovery!

Bisch

Comment

Maybe a little forward, but a good shot. They are tough, give him plenty of time and he shouldn't be far. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                              Man, he ducked and it look like it hit a little high, hopefully angle helped you out. I would give him time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Those axis vitals are more forward than a whitetail and I think the angle will do the trick. Give him another hr to be safe

Comment

Working...
                              X