What kind of broadheads are these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of broadheads are these?

I picked a buddy's bow to tune up and he is clueless on what he has. These were in his case. The ones thar look like a Muzzy are 75grn, the others are 100grn. Any ideas?
    Last edited by tpepper70; 07-12-2017, 06:07 AM.

I think I've seen those at wal-mart

Comment

The first ones look like g5 strikers. And the second ones are rocket I'm pretty sure of.

Comment

First one I think is a striker or a tru fire fixed blade. No clue on the second one.

Comment

Thanks guys. He has 6 of the 1st pic and only 3 of the other. 75grn is pretty light. The others look real good. Are the strikers pretty good heads?

Comment

shouldn't be shooting different weight BH any way. you might want to tell him that.
            I agree the fist one looks like a Striker by G5
            the second looks like a CX brand tip.

Comment

First one is a G5 Striker.

Honestly, 75grn heads are WAY too light for most setups. Check the FOC on his arrows it's probably below 8%. 100 grn and 125 grn fly better for almost everyone.

Comment

Yep. I have some CE 340 hunter arrows and 125grn bh's that I'm giving him. The arrows he had I'm gonna use for my wife's bow. Gonna get him all set up and teach him what little I know. He's never bowhunted before and wants too.

Comment

First looks like the redhead blackout also.

Comment

Originally posted by bonecollector12 View Post
                    The first ones look like g5 strikers. And the second ones are rocket I'm pretty sure of.
                    Second one is a Wasp Bullet. I killer several deer with em. They where made for high speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                      Second one is a Wasp Bullet. I killer several deer with em. They where made for high speed.
                      I hate to admit it but Ragin is right on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                        Give the man a cigar....

Comment

Well I think we have a winner. Haha. Thanks for all the help guys.

Comment

I am a big fan of the G5 strikers I have taken a fair amount of deer and other game with them in the last couple of years. If you haven't tried them give them a shot. They are a quality head.

Spencer

Comment

Originally posted by Spener54 View Post
                              I am a big fan of the G5 strikers I have taken a fair amount of deer and other game with them in the last couple of years. If you haven't tried them give them a shot. They are a quality head.

Spencer
                              +1

I shot a fallow, a couple whitetail does and about 5 hogs with the striker.. My main BH now is a T3 but I always have 2 strikers in my quiver for pigs or coons.. Very good broadhead

Comment

Working...
                              X