Micro gang adjustment question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micro gang adjustment question

So I have a Spot Hogg Real Deal with the micro gang adjustment but from what I can tell it's pretty much worthless after you set your first pin?? You can't use the micro adjustment after that because it throws off your first set pin to "gang adjust". Or am I missing something?

That is correct. You gang adjust for left/right first, then up/down to get your first pin close to the center of the housing. Then you have to set each pin individually without moving the entire sight housing.

Comment

That's what I'm seeing. Kind of a let down...

Comment

how else would you expect it to work?

Comment

It can also help in case something slips on your string and that way you do not have to reset each pin. Say your peep slips and you tie it back in and your 20 yard pin is hitting high, you can either move the peep again or move the entire grouping and resite your 20 yard pin and all the pins should be resighted as your pin gap should not have changed.

Comment

Exactly what Mudslinger said....it s for situations such as that, or getting your string replaced....

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              It can also help in case something slips on your string and that way you do not have to reset each pin. Say your peep slips and you tie it back in and your 20 yard pin is hitting high, you can either move the peep again or move the entire grouping and resite your 20 yard pin and all the pins should be resighted as your pin gap should not have changed.
              Gotcha . That would be helfup.

Comment

I wish the instructions were a little more clear. Now this makes more sense.

Comment

Working...
                X