does a different bow mean different technique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does a different bow mean different technique

I used to shoot a hoyt rampage and i just picked up my new bowtech invasion and i have noticed a problem. I have had to max out how low my sight housing goes just to sight my 20 yard pin in. I was told i have a very high anchor point which is the crease of my upper and bottom lip. I never had this problem with my old bow. They are different sights but idk how that would make that a big problem. So is it the bow or do i need to just change my anchor point. any help is appreciated.

Lower your anchor to the bottom of your jaw line and it should help. A lot of things could cause this, especially a new bow completetly different from your old one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      Lower your anchor to the bottom of your jaw line and it should help. A lot of things could cause this, especially a new bow completetly different from your old one.
      Do this and pay attention to your peep hight. When you draw and anchor keep your eyes closed. When your anchor is comfortable, open your eyes and don't move to see through the peep. Move the peep till you can see your pins.

Comment

Originally posted by old killer View Post
        Do this and pay attention to your peep hight. When you draw and anchor keep your eyes closed. When your anchor is comfortable, open your eyes and don't move to see through the peep. Move the peep till you can see your pins.
        x2

Comment

x3

Comment

x4

Comment

Working...
            X