Essential Oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
    If your kid cant sleep because theyre coughing their eyeballs out......rub Vick's salve on their feet and put socks on them. They'll be sleeping in 20 minutes with no coughs. Vicks is cheap, been aroung for 100 years and a household commodity just about.
    That's an old wives tale. Come on man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
      I'm glad that some MLM out of Utah can come up with better cures than the billion dollar pharmaceutical companies. Maybe Pfizer should start using housewives to peddle their stuff too. Sure their Are natural remedies but the whole EOs fad is laughable on the large scale.

You didn’t answer the main question at the end of my post, but you did reinforce my first statement. Thanks!!!

Comment

Marvel Mystery Oil.

Comment

It is almost comical the wife spends money on that stuff and the dang lid is bigger than the bottle......

Comment

Originally posted by chrigging View Post
            I only know one person that uses essential oils- She smells like dirt.
            Hippie chic!!!!!

Comment

So how many oils are out there? And how many actually work?

Comment

Watch
                “Using essential oils”- ultra spiritual life
                Lmao

Comment

[quote=froghunter;13389076]
                  Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                  Same at my house. Mrs uses them for all kinds of stuff.

I have learned that cottonballs soaked in peppermint oil will keep mice out of the blind and cabin at the lease. It doesn't seem to upset the wildlife either.

My MIL made up a concoction for me that takes care of headaches. Put a drop on your thumb, and press it against the roof of your mouth for a few seconds. Headache gone in minutes. Works pretty darn good.

Oh - Cedar Oil will keep the skeeters away. You can get it in a spray bottle on Amazon. Works pretty darn good.[/

So what’s in the headache remedy?
                  It was just water his MIL left after he tried it.

Comment

Easy to see it's a long time till deer season and the heat is real! Nothing like an essential oil thread to get folks fired up.

In our deer feed...thats right , this is a deer hunting site....we use oregano oil,clove oil, cinnamon oil, red pepper extract, hash oil...no not really that.... The breeders will tell you its good for paracite control. They should know. Of course it's probably just the placebo effect with the deer. What I know is or deer rarely have ticks. How about everyone else's?

Comment

For me and my wife its coconut. Nuff sed. Carry on.

Comment

It works for me. At first I told my wife I would have burned her at the stake 350 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                          Easy to see it's a long time till deer season and the heat is real! Nothing like an essential oil thread to get folks fired up.

In our deer feed...thats right , this is a deer hunting site....we use oregano oil,clove oil, cinnamon oil, red pepper extract, hash oil...no not really that.... The breeders will tell you its good for paracite control. They should know. Of course it's probably just the placebo effect with the deer. What I know is or deer rarely have ticks. How about everyone else's?
                          My deer don't have ticks. You think someone is drugging my deer when I'm not around?

So you think if you stop putting those oils in the deer feed your deer will get more ticks?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            My deer don't have ticks. You think someone is drugging my deer when I'm not around?

So you think if you stop putting those oils in the deer feed your deer will get more ticks?
                            What I know is the deer had lots of ticks before we added the oils to the feed. Now they are rare

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                              What I know is the deer had lots of ticks before we added the oils to the feed. Now they are rare
                              Right but to prove it's the oil you would need to stop using it. And then start again right at the beginning of summer.

IMO most people think EO's work because so many try them and most people's issues go away with time with or without anything. So the ones with good or bad timing think they work when they really did nothing...Then they hype up this great thing to 50 people and a few think it works and they hype..and on and on.

And if something does work for people with constant pain that's great. I'm not knocking you at all.

I'm knocking the ones that can't be proven. Like one for leg cramps. How in the world would one ever predict a leg cramp so how would one know if the EO stops it?

Comment

Why would I want to do that? I’m happy with the ingredients in my feed. Among other things it solved the tick problem. I’m not selling anything and in fact our feed is custom milled for me and a few others ; not a commercial feed. I need not prove anything to anyone. I know what works for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X