Oh..Tis Funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh..Tis Funny

So funny but so predictable that the libtrolls are so silent today. On MSM and the green screen.

Go Trump

MAGA

Not surprising, but I'm sure they'll be all over it if Trump says something mean about the devil.

Comment

Animals...

Comment

I'm not trying to help our TBH liberals or anything.....but there is plenty of controversial topics on the front page of MSNBC for them to run with.
        Attached Files

Comment

Read an AP article (I know, what was I thinking) yesterday that was actually spinning the new scope of the IG investigation into Hillary as one that would further prove she should have won and was treated poorly and the FBI was working to get Trump elected and that it would surely prove Russian collusion.

The thing to be scared about though is that these "intellectuals" actually believe what they are telling themselves.

Comment

Trump calling out the DOJ and FBI for spying on his campaign and early presidency is a constitutional crisis but the fact that they did it is a nothing burger.
            Those MSNBC folks are truly mental

Comment

On Sunday, via Twitter, Trump demanded that the Justice Department concoct a transparently political investigation, with the aim of smearing veteran professionals at Justice and the FBI and also throwing mud at the previous administration. Trump’s only rational goal is casting doubt on the probe by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, which appears to be closing in.

I honestly laughed out loud more than a few times reading this article.

I mean if it was done to "protect" Trump, why wasnt anybody protecting Hillary?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                On Sunday, via Twitter, Trump demanded that the Justice Department concoct a transparently political investigation, with the aim of smearing veteran professionals at Justice and the FBI and also throwing mud at the previous administration. Trump’s only rational goal is casting doubt on the probe by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, which appears to be closing in.

The scary part is they believe their own lies.............

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

I would love to see him declassify & open up the can of worms...I heard some pros & cons on the matter but think it's time to end this. Another special cancel to investigate the investigators will drag this crap on for another year & I'm tired of hearing about it.

Can you imagine what would be going on if Trump had committed the issues that The Witch did?? The term Justice department is becoming a joke as her issues were/are far more transparent & agredious & she gets a free pass. Impeachment proceedings would be going out & any of us would be in jail. It's sad how the clintons have gotten a free pass on their wrong doings. Shouldn't let it get to me but this whole deal seeing the double standards is quite disturbing.

Trump wasn't my first choice & don't care for the social media communication he uses (although it seems to be working for him) but absolutely soaking up the mountains of butt-hurt caused to the media!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    I would love to see him declassify & open up the can of worms...I heard some pros & cons on the matter but think it's time to end this. Another special cancel to investigate the investigators will drag this crap on for another year & I'm tired of hearing about it.

Can you imagine what would be going on if Trump had committed the issues that The Witch did?? The term Justice department is becoming a joke as her issues were/are far more transparent & agredious & she gets a free pass. Impeachment proceedings would be going out & any of us would be in jail. It's sad how the clintons have gotten a free pass on their wrong doings. Shouldn't let it get to me but this whole deal seeing the double standards is quite disturbing.

Trump wasn't my first choice & don't care for the social media communication he uses (although it seems to be working for him) but absolutely soaking up the mountains of butt-hurt caused to the media!!
                    I've said for a while now the problem in America is it's only disturbing to people when it directly affects them. When it affects others they don't care. Even when it will affect them in the future they don't care as long as the right now is peachy.

Comment

Working...
                    X