Cypress GTG with Back Pre Brewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting interest here. A new restaurant close to me on Telge is doing a tap takeover with Back Pew this Friday evening 5/25 starting at 6:00pm. I’m a bachelor that night so I plan to be there regardless. Great chance for a Cypress TBH GTG and let me tell you, Back Pew Hopostle is incredible on draft. (Jesus please forgive me if that is in any way sacrilegious).

Let me know if you plan to come. We can move from there to my house for cornhole toss and more beer[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might be in

Comment

Back Pew is owned by my neighbor’s nephew. Bobby is doing a great job over there. I have loads of it in the fridge. Good stuff.

Comment

Back Pew is maybe a mile from me. A couple weeks ago, they had a Journey cover band that was really good. They are supposed to have an Eagles band in June. We should do a HH that night. They are only open until 9...so even those with kiddos can get home early.

Comment

Graduation stuff or we could

Comment

Gotta talk to my events coordinator. If we are in town, I'm in.

Comment

Got a pre-K graduation that night so I’m probably out. If you guys are still there around 8pm I might pop in.

Comment

Sounds like some maybes! Hoping I’m not held over til Friday working in Tampa but I should make it home by HH time either way. At the Special Operations conference this week. Trying to sell stuff to help our bad arses catch very bad people.
                I think this thing is built in Texas.

Comment

I’m a fan of back pew. We enjoyed the brewery when we went. Especially since it’s about 5 miles from the house

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                    Getting interest here. A new restaurant close to me on Telge is doing a tap takeover with Back Pew this Friday evening 5/25 starting at 6:00pm. I’m a bachelor that night so I plan to be there regardless. Great chance for a Cypress TBH GTG and let me tell you, Back Pew Hopostle is incredible on draft. (Jesus please forgive me if that is in any way sacrilegious).

Let me know if you plan to come. We can move from there to my house for cornhole toss and more beer[emoji16]

What’s the name of the restaurant?

Comment

I’m out of town Friday, but could easily make a future event there.

Comment

Originally posted by Starman View Post
                        What’s the name of the restaurant?

Well I suppose that could help! National Treasure. Owned by a retired Army Col. And his wife. They serve dishes from all regions of the country, presumably from places they were stationed. Food is incredible.

Comment

Well I suppose that could help! National Treasure. Owned by a retired Army Col. And his wife. They serve dishes from all regions of the country, presumably from places they were stationed. Food is incredible.

Lol, count me in for a big maybe, I live on Cricket Hollow

Comment

I didn't look at the hours but was over by Mac's last night and NT was closed ......

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                              I didn't look at the hours but was over by Mac's last night and NT was closed ......
                              Just looked them up and shows they are closed on Tuesdays.

Comment

Working...
                              X