Infant Immunization yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
    Autism is a developmental disorder that is present at birth and has been proven through multiple studies not to be linked to vaccines. The doctor in the UK that published a study stating it was linked has since lost his license to practice medicine for falsifying research in his study.
    While I agree there may be a genetic predisposition, there must also be a trigger. In many cases those triggers are vaccines.

Look up the MTHFR genetic mutation.

Comment

[quote=AWnNETX;13352726]
      Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
      Well said.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk[/QUOT

The worst part about the HepB is that it is recommended that newborns get it within 12 hrs of birth. 12 HOURS! I bet most parents don't even know that when they take their newborn home from the hospital they have already had the Hep B vaccine!
      Not the hospital we are looking to deliver at..the only thing they give is a vitamin K shot, they will ask about the HepB but it is not required

Comment

For those who trust our media outlets to provide accurate, unbiased, factual info:

What is "Acute Flaccid Myelitis"???? It's POLIO!! And it is occuring in children who have all had the POLIO VACCINE! They can change the name but it doesn't change what it is!!

Comment

[quote=AZST_bowhunter;13352764]
          Originally posted by AWnNETX View Post

Not the hospital we are looking to deliver at..the only thing they give is a vitamin K shot, they will ask about the HepB but it is not required
          That is good

Comment

For those who trust our media outlets to provide accurate, unbiased, factual info:

What is "Acute Flaccid Myelitis"???? It's POLIO!! And it is occuring in children who have all had the POLIO VACCINE! They can change the name but it doesn't change what it is!!
            Immunizations play their role in herd sanity.
            Last edited by Chad C; 05-03-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Today's vaccines contain far less antigens than in the past, thanks to advances in biomedical science. But, it is not a perfect science and changes will continue. As you said, advancement leads to change.

I personally wish they had kept the individualized doses for Measles, Mumps and Rubella in production... There simply wasn't enough profit for them to do so. I believe the individualized vaccines for MMR went away in the early 2000's.

That's the one most folks get hung up on when you come across a parent who is nervous about outcome/reaction.
              fair point and as I noted way above although I am "pro vaccine" we did choose to spread out the regular course including a delay of the hep B

Comment

I have to firmly disagree. I work with special needs students every day. Some of whom suffer from vaccine injuries. I have seen kids who were in regular education classes and progressing just like the rest of their classmates and then within 12-24 hrs of receiving scheduled vaccines, were banging their heads on walls and were non-verbal.
                this is anecdotal and does not prove anything

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
                  this is anecdotal and does not prove anything
                  If it were your child, what would you chalk that drastic overnight change up to?? That it had been there since birth and it just happened to rear its ugly head that particular day? Why do doctors in ER's have documentation forms to be filled out specifically for "vaccine injuries" ?

Comment

If it were your child, what would you chalk that drastic overnight change up to?? That it had been there since birth and it just happened to rear its ugly head that particular day? Why do doctors in ER's have documentation forms to be filled out specifically for "vaccine injuries" ?
                    as I mentioned earlier the appearance of Autistic behaviors and traits tend to present around the time many vaccinations are given particularly the "scary" ones

because we live in a litigious society - I'm not arguing that there isn't an incredibly tiny chance of a vaccine injury I'm arguing that the known benefit outweighs the risk

Comment

........... because it is deadly to adults and potentially fatal to pregnant women and babies......... and there is a safe way to wipe it out.......... I'm not sure how else to answer that one

Pretty bland statement. I could list hundred of ways far more women and children die and the government hasn't done a think to prevent it. Before the vaccine, it was right around 100 deaths a year. Go look at how many deaths come from texting and driving? Go look at how many children go to the hospital every year for sports injuries, nearly 1 million. I've got a vaccine for that, take your kids out of sports. The "safe" word used is what is questionable and needs more thought. Is it worth taking the risk with the vaccine over the risk of death it could cause.

Comment

as I mentioned earlier the appearance of Autistic behaviors and traits tend to present around the time many vaccinations are given particularly the "scary" ones

because we live in a litigious society - I'm not arguing that there isn't an incredibly tiny chance of a vaccine injury I'm arguing that the known benefit outweighs the risk
                        If you had a normally developing child who, shortly (in less than a 2 week span) after receiving a vaccine or multiple vaccines, progressed into behaviors displayed by children on the spectrum, would you consider that your child suffered an injury? If you would, then you must also agree that the chance is not "incredibly tiny" as you suggest based on the alarming number of children who fall into that category.

If there is such "known benefit" to these vaccines why are the prevalence of some of these diseases we vaccinate for actually on the rise? And not only that, they are on the rise among VACCINATED individuals

Comment

If you had a normally developing child who, shortly (in less than a 2 week span) after receiving a vaccine or multiple vaccines, progressed into behaviors displayed by children on the spectrum, would you consider that your child suffered an injury? If you would, then you must also agree that the chance is not "incredibly tiny" as you suggest based on the alarming number of children who fall into that category.
                          no.... I wouldn't..... it is wholly possible for something incredibly unlikely to happen to my child, the fact that it happens to me doesn't make it any more or less likely

If there is such "known benefit" to these vaccines why are the prevalence of some of these diseases we vaccinate for actually on the rise? And not only that, they are on the rise among VACCINATED individuals
                          perfect example of alarmist anti vaccine propaganda, please cite your sources

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
                            Pretty bland statement. I could list hundred of ways far more women and children die and the government hasn't done a think to prevent it. Before the vaccine, it was right around 100 deaths a year. Go look at how many deaths come from texting and driving? Go look at how many children go to the hospital every year for sports injuries, nearly 1 million. I've got a vaccine for that, take your kids out of sports. The "safe" word used is what is questionable and needs more thought. Is it worth taking the risk with the vaccine over the risk of death it could cause.
                            I assure you if they come up with a vaccine for texting while driving and/or sports injuries I will make sure my children get them as well

Comment

I have not heard anything about being on the rise with vaccinated people but it has been on the rise within communities that do not vaccinate.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/whatifstop.htm

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X