Things to do / places to eat in Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things to do / places to eat in Miami

Just booked out flights and a group of 6 of us are headed to Miami first weekend of May for a friends bachelor party. So far we just have plans one night for a table at E11EVEN night club. Good food recommendations would be awesome and things to do as well.

Our schedules are pretty open, thought about doing a guided fishing trip but only about 3 of us really actually fish including myself so if it's cheap enough, we could probably get the rest on board.

Thanks guys

Havana Harry's is my favorite

Comment

Two of my favorites are Mango's Tropical Café on Ocean Dr, Miami Beach & tourist favorite is Liv on Collins Ave Miami Beach which opens @11pm both close @ 5am, Liquor sold 24/7

Come experience the world-famous Dinner & Show at Mango's Tropical Cafe in Orlando, FL. Featuring hip-hop dancers, belly dancing, & more! Call 407.673.4422 today!

Great golf courses too

Comment

Good stuff, keep it coming

Comment

Isn't Joe's Stone Crab there in Miami. I have a trip there the last weekend in April so I'll scope some of these joints out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
            Two of my favorites are Mango's Tropical Café on Ocean Dr, Miami Beach & tourist favorite is Liv on Collins Ave Miami Beach which opens @11pm both close @ 5am, Liquor sold 24/7

Come experience the world-famous Dinner & Show at Mango's Tropical Cafe in Orlando, FL. Featuring hip-hop dancers, belly dancing, & more! Call 407.673.4422 today!

Great golf courses too
            Yes Mango's

Comment

We went to the Big Pink on Collins Avenue twice because it was so good. Burger the first time and chicken n waffles the second. Holy smokes the chicken n waffles were awesome (as was the burger).

Versailles is a must in Miami as well for authentic/historic Cuban food. The atmosphere is cool, it’s where all of the politicians and who’s who ate at in the past. The food is great. There’s a bakery connected, get a Coffee Cubano afterwards there for one hell of a jolt for coffee.

Comment

ll Gabbiano is really good Italian food with a good view of the river. Joes stone crab was good too. Expensive but good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hit Coconut Grove - south of Miami Beach. Haven't been there since the Columbian Cartel heyday.....I had work to do then but, it was the cool place to be for drinks and dinner. It's been way too many years for me to intelligently mention a place now, so much has changed but, Coconut Grove is and always will be a unique semi-European\Caribbean place in Miami to chill a good sunny afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                  X