Bulk Cottonseed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulk Cottonseed

I know there have been several threads on cottonseed in the past. I am looking to see where to buy bulk cottonseed or where you guys buy bulk cottonseed? Thanks, Brad

We are starting our search today.......will post if we find a deal

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

There's a gin in Batesville, pick it up only. There's another in Mathis that will deliver. We are getting it from Mathis.

Comment

Do you know how much a ton? Probably looking at getting 15 tons to start.

Comment

Batesville was 280/ton and Mathis is 260/ton. Mathis quoted me a 25/ton delivery charge to Northern Webb county. Might be cheaper for you depending on where your at.

Comment

Do you feed this to your deer?

A long time boer goat breeder I know fed it to his goats one year and none of his herd got that pregnant. It could of been something else, but he said he will never feed it again.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                Do you feed this to your deer?

A long time boer goat breeder I know fed it to his goats one year and none of his herd got that pregnant. It could of been something else, but he said he will never feed it again.
                If its the ONLY source of food, it can make some animals sterile. As long as your deer have the natural brush to browse on your good .

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

I'm in Charlotte, Atascosa County.

Comment

I feed it from January through October and have no problems. The condition is called Gossypol and is completely reversible by removing it from their diet.

Comment

Eric Hartzendorf Gin
                        9858 FM796, Sinton, TX 78387
                        (361) 364-1812

Their about 90min from you, pretty good to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                        X