Obsession bows in Houston area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm going to finish out this season with my assassin, but will be shopping for a new bow this coming up spring. I'm doing a lot of reading and research now on the different brands and models that I want to shoot when the time comes. One that has really peaked my interest is the obsession fusion 7, but I don't know of a bow shop locally that carries obsessions for me to shoot. Where would be my closest shop to shoot one?

Seen a few at west Houston archery

Comment

Rob Schneider is in La Port
      979-320-4632
      He'll take good care of you ��

Comment

not real close but Trophy Hunters in Kountze is a dealer,, also one of his favorite bows.... easy guy to work with

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
          i find it comical that they are a dealer now. i took my Obsession Evo in there last year and the bow tech spent the entire time running it down. i should have just bought a mathews according to him.

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post

Are you positive? If so I'm going to shoot a few today

Comment

I believe west Houston carries them. They should also have Xpedition in stock as well. Try out the Xcentric 6 and Xcentric 7 before you buy.

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
                I believe west Houston carries them. They should also have Xpedition in stock as well. Try out the Xcentric 6 and Xcentric 7 before you buy.
                they are carrying Xpedition now too?

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                  Are you positive? If so I'm going to shoot a few today
                  I'd call first just to make sure... 713-467-4800

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                    they are carrying Xpedition now too?
                    I believe so. The last time I talked to Blake at X he said that they were talking with West Houston. For some reason I thought I remembered the contracts being done. I'll double check

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
                      I believe so. The last time I talked to Blake at X he said that they were talking with West Houston. For some reason I thought I remembered the contracts being done. I'll double check
                      i went in there yesterday. they are carrying Obsession and have a few bows on the rack. but, they decided not to carry Xpedition. bummer.

Comment

Working...
                      X