Small Operation Hog Hunt Day Leases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Operation Hog Hunt Day Leases

Looking for a 3 day - 2 night hog/varmint rifle hunt in central TX. Not really looking for a trophy hog, but an eater/piglet or 2 in the 50-100 lb range.

See lots of folks online, but.....

1) I will probably only have 2 shooters maybe 3. I just don't have that many hunter friends. So I cannot make the 5 minimum that I see on most sites.

2) I prefer to have the place to ourselves. My faith in the common sense of most of humanity is getting pretty low and don't wish to be 50 yards from a 16 year old and his 1st AR. Not trying to be an antisocial ***, but I wish to have a fence between me and the next shooter that I do not know.

3) Not looking for full guided or anything fancy, meet at the gate for cash, a map to the feeder and a slap on the back is good enough.

Maybe some of the big guys are empty mid week and are willing to do this, but when I read about 3 cabins that each sleep 12, I pretty much click on thru...

Anyone with a recommendation?

Give Ben at Threefingersbowhunting a call.
    3FB of Fairfield, Texas -- Pricing Fit for the Working Man's Wallet -- Three Fingers Bow Hunting - Exotic Hunts - Ben Capps

Comment

* August 2011 - 3FB can no longer accommodate rifle hunters. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this may cause our loyal patrons.

Sorry, should have bolded rifle only on this hunt.

Comment

Sorry. Got a crossbow? He allows those.

Comment

Working mans or hunters creek both allow rifles.

Comment

box r outfitters

Comment

4 Pines Ranch near Mexia sounds just like what you are looking for. Matt and David are great people. www.4pinesranch.net

Comment

Check out Stretch a string at
                stretchastring.com

Comment

Working...
                X