WeatherTech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WeatherTech

Did you order from WeatherTech or someone else?

Found the ones I need on Amazon, but its a 3rd Party for filling item. Not Amazon.

Got the ones for my wife’s car through Cabelas

Comment

Save your money and buy husky x-act contour.

Comment

Bought them for my Tundra at local accessories store. Not impressed with the brand at all! We use Husky in work trucks they stay in place like they should.

Comment

Don’t waste your money on Weathertechs. Had them in 2 vehicles and both were junk. Switched to Husky in the new rides and they are a true custom fit. Way better!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
            ^^^^

Weathertech Are horrible! The husky x-act contour look like they were built into the floor. Best I’ve owned or seen

Comment

WeatherTech

Had weathertech in last 2 trucks and just got the Maxliner delivered today for my new truck. They fit so much better and give coverage over the dead pedal that for whatever reason weathertech missed.

But to answer your question when I did buy WT I got them off ebay. Wait until one of those 15% of ebay promo deals come out.
              Last edited by TexaRican; 08-14-2018, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Couple years ago...I ran test/analysis on the pellets that made the WeatherTech floor mats.

Comment

Originally posted by megger89 View Post
                  Couple years ago...I ran test/analysis on the pellets that made the WeatherTech floor mats.
                  And?

Comment

My weather techs have been great. No isues at all. Fit like a glove. All Toyota vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by cwbow View Post
                      And?
                      The pellets were really tough. Very durable.

Comment

Maxliner on my 18 tundra like a glove

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          This.

Comment

I like my weathertech. Ordered them from summit racing

Comment

I've got weathertech mats in my '08 Tundra, they are great. I like the way they fit, they are not too soft, which is good, as they last long (mine are there for around 2 years, maybe even more). I got them from carid. That's because they offer military discounts, so I usually shop there. Now, as my son got his license and drives my Tundra, I got a 2018 F-250 truck. Wanted to get weathertech mats for it as well, and noone seems to discount these mats, even if you are military or have a coupon.
                              Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                              But to answer your question when I did buy WT I got them off ebay. Wait until one of those 15% of ebay promo deals come out.
                              That's what I will be waiting for, I guess... Or will try Huskies instead. I have also read of 3D max pider mats when I was checking prices for Weathertechs on amazon, and they seem to have good reviews, but to me they don't look durable...

Comment

Working...
                              X