No announcement yet.

Trophy Room/Office - Aquarium build!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the aquarium! Can't wait to see the Cichlids!

Comment

Pretty sweet!

Comment

Comment

Dang, very nice!

Comment

Very nice Oscar, can't wait to see it full of fish!

I made more than one trip to the fish store on 242 for my boss over the years, he had 2 large aquariums in our offices.

Comment

That's cool Oscar!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Awesome!! There is a certain serenity that can only be had by staring at a nice aquarium.... Good call on placing the sheds in the tank.

Comment

That's an awesome setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats awesome! be sure to post up some pics when the new residents arrive

Comment

Originally posted by Jäger View Post
                      Thats awesome! be sure to post up some pics when the new residents arrive
                      In NOLA now but my wife said delivery is around lunch time. I can't wait to see pics![emoji12]
                      Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                      I gotta say, I've never been an aquarium guy, but that is fricking nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Good deal![emoji106] I really wanted something different that represented me. After 50 episodes of the TV show Tanked on cable i had not seen anything for hunters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

wow..thats a nice setup.
                        thanks for sharing

Comment

Way cool. I raise tropical fish and have since I was 7. I know lots of people including a really good fish club in Houston. If you get hard core about it hit me up and I will get you the information.

-john

Comment

Very nice! Did you have to do anything to seal or stabilize the sheds?

I too am mesmerized by watching fish in aquariums. I used to set up a pillow and blanket on the floor and fall asleep under by 150 gal freshwater tank. There's no such thing as anxiety or insomnia when you have an aquarium!

Comment

Originally posted by huntresss View Post
                              Very nice! Did you have to do anything to seal or stabilize the sheds?

I too am mesmerized by watching fish in aquariums. I used to set up a pillow and blanket on the floor and fall asleep under by 150 gal freshwater tank. There's no such thing as anxiety or insomnia when you have an aquarium!
                              They treated them with some type of non toxic coating, but honestly I don't know what it was.[emoji53] It was like a 3 day timeframe though. He did just text that delivery of fish is during lunch.[emoji3]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

never gets old

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPybKZkH1CQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPybKZkH1CQ[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X