Anyone have any thoughts on hoyt crx32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any thoughts on hoyt crx32

I bought a crx32 two years ago. I like it but have noticed it seems a little louder than my old Mathews switchback. Anyone have any thoughts on crx32?

Great shooting bow. Shot one last year and didn't notice noise being a issue. Check all the screws on the bow from riser to cam modules. And the string should be slightly off the string stopper almost credit card thickness. May have something just loose enough to make it louder.

Comment

I'll check it out thanks. .

Comment

Don't know about the CRX32, but I just bought a Hoyt Spyder 30 that was very impressive. Shot 7 top of the line bows including 3 Mathews and this one felt the best to me.

Comment

I own a crx35 and love it. Super quiet. Check screws. And also did you change arrows. Cuz lighter arrows will make a bow louder. Just a thought cuz again mine is quiet.

Comment

I shoot a CRX 32 and really like it. You may need to have it checked out, mines not loud

Comment

Also if it gets out if tune they will get loud. String and cable stretch will cause this.

Comment

I've had a CRX 32 for a couple of years and love it. Mine's quiet, accurate and deadly

Like others have said, there is probably an issue that is causing the excess noise.

Comment

Okay. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X